Nene announces departure from RHOA; is still ugly

Started by Nine, September 17, 2020, 04:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Kim said racism in this day and age was bullshit.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on September 17, 2020, 11:08:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 17, 2020, 08:17:34 PM
Quote from: Troye on September 17, 2020, 07:51:46 PM
They need to bring queen back ... she is the only one who can save this show

dddddddd

She's not coming back, ever. Let go of that hurt, Nick. It's not healthy.

Marriage Boot Camp just went off season. Should've watched while he had the chance even though she didn't bring a damn thing to that show
!!!!!!

Almost forgot she was a part of the cast tbh. Useless self.

Vonc2002

Marriage boot camp was good and Phaedra was fine on it.  She just wasn't the most ghetto which is what u watch that show for.  It's no wonder Scotty didn't like her, ghetto self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2020, 12:23:43 AM
Marriage boot camp was good and Phaedra was fine on it.  She just wasn't the most ghetto which is what u watch that show for.  It's no wonder Scotty didn't like her, ghetto self

She was wack

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

September 18, 2020, 12:40:25 AM #67 Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 12:40:50 AM by Vonc2002
Since u watched, did u think they did too much with that vado and tahirry shit? I'm sorry but that bitch pelted him.......IN THE FACE, with 2 hard ass granny Smith apples, and then tried to make it seem like he provoked that reaction from her. I didn't  have an issue AT ALL with him grabbing that bitch up by the neck

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2020, 12:40:25 AM
Since u watched, did u think they did too much with that vado and tahirry shit? I'm sorry but that bitch pelted him.......IN THE FACE, with 2 hard ass granny Smith apples, and then tried to make it seem like he provoked that reaction from her. I didn't  have an issue AT ALL with him grabbing that bitch up by the neck

They were out of line. Tahiry was gaslighting like hell

Vonc2002

September 18, 2020, 01:01:58 AM #69 Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:02:28 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Scott. on September 18, 2020, 12:50:48 AM

And then didn't hold her accountable at all for what she did. To me, what they did was irresponsible asf. Basically women can do anything to u and ur not allowed to react. When u do react with the same energy then they are the victim and nothing they did to u warranted that reaction.  The way they villanized him was irritating asf to me

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2020, 01:01:58 AM
Quote from: Scott. on September 18, 2020, 12:50:48 AM

And then didn't hold her accountable at all for what she did. To me, what they did was irresponsible asf. Basically women can do anything to u and ur not allowed to react. When u do react with the same energy then they are the victim and nothing they did to u warranted that reaction.  The way they villanized him was irritating asf to me

I know he wanted to beat Dr Ish's ass on that finale.

I would've been fine with it tbh

Brit Brat

Quote from: Scott. on September 18, 2020, 12:32:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2020, 12:23:43 AM

She was wack

Brit Brat

Phae was boring af on Marriage Boot Camp. She's not built for those type of shows because she's surface af. I don't get why she even bothered. Very disappointing 

M-Rocka

I was surprised when Phaedra took that lie detector test and passed. First "honest" thing that came out of that thing's mouth.