Brandy back recording!

Started by Mrd0ndada, September 17, 2020, 11:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 18, 2020, 10:32:00 AM
The beat he played on his instastory & tagged Bran...doesn't seem exciting but who knows 💁🏾‍♂️

Not in the least bit :kii:

But melodies and lyrics are more important than a beat for me. If we only heard a 5 second snippet of Rather Be's simple beat too, we'd be underwhelmed.

STUNNA GOD

Yea, I'd rather get back in the studio with Tim, if either of them... and I didn't even use their mess like that. If he didn't give her top quality mess in 04.... idk what would happen in 2020..

Kalifornia.

Yeah, I'm ready for her to hop in with Tim.

He seems really eager to work with her. So I have a feeling he'd give her some heat.

Kalifornia.

I don't mind her working with Camper again.

Zankou.

Quote from: Drogon on September 18, 2020, 11:05:23 AM
EOne is pushing her K to put out projects ASAP both of their music has done good as indie artist. So she will be putting out more music quickly

How can Eone push anything from Bran ? Doesn't she just have a distribution deal

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 18, 2020, 01:30:34 PM
Yeah, I'm ready for her to hop in with Tim.

He seems really eager to work with her. So I have a feeling he'd give her some heat.

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on September 18, 2020, 11:09:34 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 18, 2020, 10:54:42 AM
Bran is gonna KILL on that production as long as she uses the right tone and harmonies
sometimes a regular R&B track>>>>>
I pray it gets released

Young

I Really wonder what Jazmine, Missy and Bran could cook up tbh

REALucid

He's not someone I really check for like that, but glad she's recording. "Cry" is one of my fav unreleased from her and I would kill to have a HQ of "You Got That"....so shit could be worse.
Used to write our names in car fog

Kalifornia.

Musicboy88

I really want timbaland to produce her next album. But timbaland needs to go back to his experimenting roots!!! An just add other underground producer.