Brandy in the studio with HER

Started by KingOfHearts, September 26, 2020, 08:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicboy88

Everybody ready for that confident brandy to come back. Definitely want that feel good brandy vibe back

Le Champ

Quote from: Musicboy88 on September 28, 2020, 01:23:17 PM
Everybody ready for that confident brandy to come back. Definitely want that feel good brandy vibe back

:dead:
What tf is she now? Y'all are a TRIP

bby ddy

Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:41:20 PM

Like....

Is this not the most confident she's been since the 90's? She is standing by her art. Everyone isn't gonna love it, but damn they be saying anything on here.

Bigmacthawoppa

Yeah, she's definitely standing in her mess. It's different than her past releases for sure. She's aware of her influence and confident in it.

I'm not really a fan a H.E.R. but I'm trying my best to just be open to whatever Brandy decides to create and release, with the hope that she'll continue to push herself to do new and inventive things.

S/N, but I'd really love her to collab w/ Labrinth. I feel like she could do a lot with a production like "All For Us."

Vonc2002

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Musicboy88

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 28, 2020, 02:31:08 PM

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Smh I can't with y'all loll

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Maybe you guys should move on and Stan for an Artist in their 20's thats concerned with chasing charts and making songs about sucking sick. b7 isn't even a breakup album
:plzstop:

:blink:

Quest

She needs to dance. She needs some club hits. Still Brandy and artistic but uptempo and FUN

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: lovechild on September 28, 2020, 08:49:19 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on September 27, 2020, 10:26:01 PM
I'm just glad Brandy got these 'I hate u Ryan' songs outta her system and 'Mama loves daughter' songs as well, and we can get back to songs like Rather Be.

THIS... well I love a good break up , I hate you song but Rather Be is just infectious and undeniable .. I want more songs like this for new Brandy ... Idk if the general public will really be listening to interviews to understand it's like poetry and representing her mental state and dissecting the backgrounds and layering and  all of that... ppl just want music that feels good and that connects from first listen.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

omg

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

LOL shes the best her shes been but the album is just old baggage really so it doesnt let her fully express it in that old space but
the new mess should

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

b7 is right in line with songs like Escape and Doesn't really matter. Similar concepts and all

wizzy

September 29, 2020, 04:11:37 AM #71 Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 04:13:00 AM by wizzy
Quote from: scatdatjazz on September 28, 2020, 11:45:19 PM
She needs to dance.
nmb noooooo
not with the choreo she gets these days
we dont need dancing Brandy
uptempo/feel good Brandy is missed though

Ma Lo

No dancing ever again please. Glad she got that out her system with bby mama. Give me a effortless slay a bit of acting with a dope vocal.