Started by Zankou., January 05, 2016, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 05, 2016, 06:22:19 PM
LMAO she's bitter bro

If you don't take that fucking Muppet out your siggy lol

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: GĖ??X on January 05, 2016, 06:24:23 PM
and wtf would he expect Baby Future to be with him during the holidays? She's his primary guardian. Who's mother would let their child spend Christmas with their father if he's not in the home. I mean I could see him coming to drop gifts off or even dropping the baby off later that day but hell no plus they went out of the country. He has other kids he needs to focus on. Why is this baby so damn important.

You are really stupid Hun. How do you sound. My mom always made sure I spend my mornings with them and never keep me away from my family. I spend the other half with my dad side. You really need to grow up because these paragraphs you are writing is full shit. You just can't believe yourself. Like seriously.

tigernathan

and wtf would he expect Baby Future to be with him during the holidays? She's his primary guardian. Who's mother would let their child spend Christmas with their father if he's not in the home. I mean I could see him coming to drop gifts off or even dropping the baby off later that day but hell no plus they went out of the country. He has other kids he needs to focus on. Why is this baby so damn important.

:uhh:

That's his son too tho. Like...

throwintheTAL

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 06:19:52 PM
I think they're both being petty at this point. This whole talking through the media is so tacky.
not sure what ur babblin' bout, but Ciara has yet to say anything about this. She's currently with Russell tending to sick children in a Seattle hospital.

Of course these pics didn't pop up on shaderoom. They know what ghetto cunts like yourself will retweet and what they won't.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: itsMista on January 05, 2016, 06:28:23 PM

You are really stupid Hun. How do you sound. My mom always made sure I spend my mornings with them and never keep me away from my family. I spend the other half with my dad side. You really need to grow up because these paragraphs you are writing is full shit. You just can't believe yourself. Like seriously.
That's what the fuck I said you damn dummy.

Like Wyd is bruh talking about. Baby Future don't leave in the same household so he should see his father on Christmas? Wtf. Boy you need to live more cause u fucked up.

tigernathan

Quote from: straplis on January 05, 2016, 06:29:38 PM
I think they're both being petty at this point. This whole talking through the media is so tacky.
not sure what ur babblin' bout, but Ciara has yet to say anything about this.

She made a comment through E news, dummy.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 06:29:14 PM

Where was he when that baby was being born?

throwintheTAL

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 06:29:14 PM

And?

An unfit father is an unfit father. You should know.

did fut' hive really think Ci would have bbyfut' around his daddy's sordid, codeine affairs? :letsmessfag:

think the fck again

throwintheTAL

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 06:31:20 PM
Quote from: straplis on January 05, 2016, 06:29:38 PM
not sure what ur babblin' bout, but Ciara has yet to say anything about this.

She made a comment
A rep did, she did not, like I said, you mental case.

Wow. People really think this way. Wow.

MAY

!!!
It's so thirsty

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: itsMista on January 05, 2016, 06:31:01 PM
Like Wyd is bruh talking about. Baby Future don't leave in the same household so he should see his father on Christmas? Wtf. Boy you need to live more cause u fucked up.

I swear you have got to be one of the most idiotic personalities I've ever met.

throwintheTAL

not being so HOT and BOTHERED by the C's, you gotta switch up ya sig v;v;vv

these bothered bird bitches on here
woo! lol