Rihanna is SNATCHED Again

Started by FRANCE, September 30, 2020, 11:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Nnnn too many times have we seen Rih look skinny in pictures but still BIG af in real life

I need to see a video of her IN MOTION before I start stanning

Brit Brat

JDJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJKDJSJSJDJDJJDJDMDMDMDMDMDMDM

!!!!! Sumn' is just OFF. I'm not clapping yet. 

CHOKE

ophababes.

Young

Nonchalantboi

She looks da fuk good.... :dead: @ she aged  :plzstop: was she to look forever young :kii:

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

One thing that makes me nervous is this NEW Rihanna that she kinda is.  I hope she isn't too far removed from music now to give me what I need.  I've always kinda been secure in the fact that she'll produced some quality or ATLEAST sumn I like. This girl sells makeup now. Hope she hasn't LOST it :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 30, 2020, 12:48:38 PM
She looks da fuk good.... :dead: @ she aged  :plzstop: was she to look forever young :kii:
The way we treat female performers is disgusting :omf:
I'll only allow this kinda convo for Mariah
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

D

She's only 32. She IS still young..

:udontlookok:

Brit Brat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 30, 2020, 12:51:35 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 30, 2020, 12:48:38 PM
The way we treat female performers is disgusting :omf:
I'll only allow this kinda convo for Mariah
JDJSJDJDNDNDNXNDNSND

:overit:

Brit Brat

September 30, 2020, 12:53:22 PM #26 Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 12:53:32 PM by Trey
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 30, 2020, 12:50:13 PM
One thing that makes me nervous is this NEW Rihanna that she kinda is.  I hope she isn't too far removed from music now to give me what I need.  I've always kinda been secure in the fact that she'll produced some quality or ATLEAST sumn I like. This girl sells makeup now. Hope she hasn't LOST it :overit:
THIS

:overit:

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 30, 2020, 12:50:13 PM

n

ophababes.

u dont have to be constantly releasing to keep your ear in tact

FAMÈ