Started by tigernathan, January 05, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Saturn. on January 05, 2016, 04:57:45 PM
'

I mean, what were ya'll expecting

15k, honestly.
:(

This isn't even funny, for her. Or music.
It's scary.
BRANDY

SUPREME

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 05:32:18 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on January 05, 2016, 05:26:40 PM
Now yall know damn WELL that Robert only sold 20k in his 2nd week because it was holiday shopping week. Had this been his 2nd week, he woulda been in the same boat. Speaking of him, where is he this week?

Now first of all FAGGOT, his second week was from  Dec. 18 to 25 and he sold 26k. Going by your logic, explain why Mon' who released that same week only did 33k and her second week is 6k.  :uhh:

Fucking APE.
yes queens

LASH them

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

Code Red: itsMista

Now yall know damn WELL that Robert only sold 20k in his 2nd week because it was holiday shopping week. Had this been his 2nd week, he woulda been in the same boat. Speaking of him, where is he this week?

Pretty much. I thought that everyone numbers would have been hot that week. Wow. Fool me.

Rxxf

I don't get the back and forth with R Kelly and Monica.
They both underperformed.
But they are still great artists.

Arguing over who flopped more?
:dead:
What logic?
BRANDY

RekeRig

;nnnn it makes sense tho

Why haven't they dropped another single for Monica? this label is the most disgusting thing :dead:

tigernathan

d

I didn't even bring him up. :dead: :uhh:

Why don't you argue over a release date instead of bringing up 'Bert :uhh: like...

Wait. Y'all talking shit but Robert isn't even in the Billboard 200. No wonder why y'all keep ignoring the question lol.

SUPREME

Quote from: itsMista on January 05, 2016, 05:41:35 PM

Pretty much. I thought that everyone numbers would have been hot that week. Wow. Fool me.
yeah she flopped lmao

tigernathan

Quote from: Ulysses on January 05, 2016, 05:37:42 PM

Now first of all FAGGOT, his second week was from  Dec. 18 to 25 and he sold 26k. Going by your logic, explain why Mon' who released that same week only did 33k and her second week is 6k.  :uhh:

Fucking APE.
Let me help you....
Dec. 18- Dec. 25th = LAST WEEK OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Now that we have that out of the way, Robert AND Monica flopped. Both of them didn't push units. Monica just flopped harder. And although they both released bad albums, Monica's was at least slightly better. So it's a TIE. They both suck...

d

You're stupid. Christmas shopping has little to do with his sales because August flew down the charts his second week yet 'Bert sustained a bit.

No one's arguing over who flopped more.

Again, just worry about getting a release date. No shade.

SUPREME

Quote from: itsMista on January 05, 2016, 05:47:03 PM
Wait. Y'all talking shit but Robert isn't even in the Billboard 200. No wonder why y'all keep ignoring the question lol.
you're wrong dummy

tigernathan

Quote from: itsMista on January 05, 2016, 05:47:03 PM

He's in the top 100, faggot. #88 to be exact.

Mon' is at #146. Fucking RETARD.

Quote from: imaan. on January 05, 2016, 05:48:31 PM

Fucking APE.
Let me help you....

Now that we have that out of the way, Robert AND Monica flopped. Both of them didn't push units. Monica just flopped harder. And although they both released bad albums, Monica's was at least slightly better. So it's a TIE. They both suck...

d

You're stupid. Christmas shopping has little to do with his sales because August flew down the charts his second week yet 'Bert sustained a bit.

No one's arguing over who flopped more.

Again, just worry about getting a release date. No shade.

You really can't stand that Kellz flop. Just say it, "Robert Kelly flopped" and you will feel much better when you realize it.

MAY

Fucking APE.
Let me help you....

So basically what you're saying is Robert is a fuckin flop
and not even the Holiday shopping season could save him?