Chrissy Teigen had a miscarriage

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 01, 2020, 04:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quotechrissyteigen We are shocked and in the kind of deep pain you only hear about, the kind of pain we've never felt before. We were never able to stop the bleeding and give our baby the fluids he needed, despite bags and bags of blood transfusions. It just wasn't enough.
We never decide on our babies' names until the last possible moment after they're born, just before we leave the hospital.  But we, for some reason, had started to call this little guy in my belly Jack.  So he will always be Jack to us.  Jack worked so hard to be a part of our little family, and he will be, forever.
To our Jack - I'm so sorry that the first few moments of your life were met with so many complications, that we couldn't give you the home you needed to survive.  We will always love you.
Thank you to everyone who has been sending us positive energy, thoughts and prayers.  We feel all of your love and truly appreciate you.
We are so grateful for the life we have, for our wonderful babies Luna and Miles, for all the amazing things we've been able to experience.  But everyday can't be full of sunshine.  On this darkest of days, we will grieve, we will cry our eyes out. But we will hug and love each other harder and get through it.

Can't stand this girl but :stressed:

wizzy

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Dr Naomi Campbell

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

October 01, 2020, 06:35:19 AM #6 Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 06:36:20 AM by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉
Quote from: Jayda X on October 01, 2020, 06:22:50 AM
This ANTM shoot
Gal
!!!

The way they were probably browsing for the perfect filter SECONDS after a dead bvy was delivered outta her vadge

Kaeli.

Brit Brat

D

why are they doing a photo shoot ? :uhh:

But my heart goes out to her n John ❤️... I think. 

CHOKE

kskkskskdkdkdkfjdkdkfkfkdkrkfkrkjtjt

Sor but celebs are so weird 

Not everything has to have a photo shoot 

Ulysses

Cowgirl

October 01, 2020, 09:09:22 AM #13 Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 09:09:50 AM by TinaSnow
Random but which one of you fags started calling Keri Hilson "MissCarry Baby?"

dndcnccncbbxxbxxbxbxxbbxc

Bentley. HARRIS!

I strongly dislike when ppl do this

THIS is what social media has done for us

sorry for Jack, not sorry for his attention whore parents