The ICONIC film "The Witches" remake official trailer

Started by Vonc2002, October 02, 2020, 04:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 02, 2020, 08:07:32 PM
I think you guys are comparing too much. If you take away the comparison, Anne is doing what needs to be done!
Comparison to the original is inevitable. If it doesn't meet and exceed what the original did then leave it be
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 11:00:11 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 02, 2020, 08:07:32 PM
I think you guys are comparing too much. If you take away the comparison, Anne is doing what needs to be done!
Comparison to the original is inevitable. If it doesn't meet and exceed what the original did then leave it be

Ma Lo

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 02, 2020, 07:38:13 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 02, 2020, 07:25:44 PM
This looks so late, but I'll watch for Octavia. Anne just doesn't do it for me. Anjelica SOLD that role!
I mean I prolly won't even watch for THAT! Tbh

Jennifer Lewis or Debbie Morgan would have been a great grandmother, so I'm not even sure what Octavia is doing there

I still can't get over Chris Rock and this horrible narration

Somebody needs to be stabbed for this
Come to think of it, why didn't they cast Jenifer Lewis as the grandma? That would've been perfect.

This will probably be Everybody Hates Chris all over again lol. But I'm sorry, Anne is just so fucking boring to me. For her to play the grand high witch is laughable.

Cowgirl

Amazing

This was one of my favorite films as a kid.

Anne could never! PERIOD! And I said this before production started on this movie.

Angelica's performance was Oscar worthy and this looks like an embarrassing imitation.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justaway_

October 03, 2020, 03:06:15 PM #26 Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:06:29 PM by Justaway_
Queentavia is still ubiquitous huh
Relevant queen

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 02, 2020, 04:12:43 PM
I don't like what that it looks so animated and mess and I need Anne yo get UGLY just like queen Angelica Houston did when she took off that mask. This looks kinda corny...........definitely still watching tho
Anne isn't really selling it to me at all.  :unsure:  I'll be watching but idk

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 02, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
Really tryna think who could give Angelica

I think Anne will be horrible in this, this accent alone :plzstop:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

i thought the accent was a joke until she kept doing it  :uhh: