Looks Like The Next Single Is Gonna Be...

Started by FRANCE, October 07, 2020, 08:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

October 08, 2020, 11:58:11 AM #120 Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 11:59:50 AM by FRANCE
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 08, 2020, 10:38:42 AM
Quote from: scatdatjazz on October 08, 2020, 09:02:29 AM
Too repetitive? Do y'all know what's playing on the radio these days!
:dead:
I'm convinced everyone is outta Damn touch.  They don't need to TOUCH the song.  Leave it exactly the way it is :dead:

Its simply goin back to what we said earlier. Its not about how YOU feel about the song. We all agree it gets repititive but its about what works for OTHER people and the sound that fits radio. Songs nowadays r short (2 verses) and the chorus looped multiple times - no bridges. Case in point, Do It by Chloe x Halle. 2 verses and the chorus looped at the end. The structure of Rather Be is the same (the beat just changes at the end instead).

Young

Quote from: REALucid on October 07, 2020, 02:22:52 PM
I really wanted Rather Be  :fuming: it's so perfect for Fall/Winter.

But this is a good choice as well and would have been my second choice. Casual listeners will get in.

I do agree that Rather Be has the cozy/romantic feel to it and it's perfect for the coming season

Maybe she can still do something for that too

Young

Young

This is a great song and single though

I hood the video slayyyyys :stressed:

colurful, fun, youthful, timeless 

anon

Idk if it's okay to post but there is a No Tomorrow remix floating around the internet with Ty Dolla Sign

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

Quote from: anon on October 08, 2020, 12:39:45 PM
Idk if it's okay to post but there is a No Tomorrow remix floating around the internet with Ty Dolla Sign

These new harmonies :shook:

Yes Bran! I like Ty on this. Give sex vixen.

"Imma beat it up like there's no tomorrow"  :giveittomeddy:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

I don't like this

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 08, 2020, 12:44:11 PM

I don't like this
Baby...................

bby ddy

I do enjoy the minimalism of the original version though. The original >>>>

With that being said, I do like part II.

Vonc2002

Quote from: bby ddy on October 08, 2020, 12:45:59 PM
I do enjoy the minimalism of the original version
Period. This sounds cluttered and he just doesn't really do it for me in general fr

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 08, 2020, 12:45:52 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 08, 2020, 12:44:11 PM

I don't like this
Baby...................

I was excited when I saw Ty, but after listening, I kinda wanna BARF
:omf:

Vonc2002

And this lil ending that just sounds THROWN on :dead:
The sound quality is even different :omf:

bby ddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 08, 2020, 12:47:00 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on October 08, 2020, 12:45:59 PM
I do enjoy the minimalism of the original version
Period. This sounds cluttered and he just doesn't really do it for me in general fr

Hopefully the original version is a single, and they throw this version out there when the original starts to die out.