Kelly Rowland giving b7 cover in this new pic

Started by Harlem, October 10, 2020, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

If that was Brandy's cover some of you would still find something to complain about. B7 cover is amazing and way more compelling than this. 

Le Champ

Bran doesn't follow Derek anymore dbbdbdbd

Now let's hope Frank pisses her off next :ohwow:

Harlem

Quote from: Bish on October 10, 2020, 08:55:29 PM
If that was Brandy's cover some of you would still find something to complain about. B7 cover is amazing and way more compelling than this.

Idk hun... I think we would've went up a bit more... I think we're all waiting for Brandy to finally give a dope aesthetic... Derek was on to something but he always misses on the quality for the final product b/c he over edits or makes it look cheap in a way 🥴

BORderline

Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 08:56:03 PM

So all my prayers worked?!
Ggvvggggff ya huhuhuhu  jj fdff
THANK YOU LORD

Mrd0ndada

The fact that Kelly came to Bran's page to like the b7 cover when it first dropped & she doesn't even follow Brandy has me crying now that this is a thread 

🙄

ophababes.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 10, 2020, 11:13:27 PM
The fact that Kelly came to Bran's page to like the b7 cover when it first dropped & she doesn't even follow Brandy has me crying now that this is a thread

you girls...  :uhh:

y'all are so fucking late. Why would you want Brandy to do this? between this and crying about Rather Be...y'all really want Bran to be a basic bitch
^

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on October 10, 2020, 11:13:27 PM

Lol this is dope

FAMÈ

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 10, 2020, 08:56:03 PM

fsdsdfsdfsd Ghan is a damn kii  :plzstop:

This MENT girl is always unfollowing somebody. But yeah, I'm over these late Derek Blank photos.

Luxury