Guys OMFG! wtf would u do?!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, October 13, 2020, 12:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

October 13, 2020, 12:50:27 PM #45 Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 01:17:03 PM by Rxxf
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2020, 12:37:22 AM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 13, 2020, 12:36:30 AM
but I woulda BEEN thrown a fkn rock.
That might've actually antagonized him more and made him FULL ON charge  :loose2when:

:stressed:
BRANDY

Ma Lo

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

I watched this yesterday. Bitch I would've DIED.

That's why I never go off hiking in the hills here alone.

No ma'am

Dr Naomi Campbell

Not matches and gasoline jdjdjdjdj jdjd
By the time you reached for those box of matches Nala would've ripped your arm off  :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 13, 2020, 12:41:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 13, 2020, 12:38:28 AM
Did the got throw a rock towards the end?  I haven't finished it yet.  I woulda been a lil too scared to do that

Yes and miss feline took tf off running :kii:

I would have been petrified but the whole time I'm watching him walk over these big as ROCKS like God trying help you my nigga
!!!!
Bitch I would've BEEN chunkin them boulders at her skull.

Ma Lo

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on October 13, 2020, 01:28:47 AM
This fool said " I don't think she was following me because she was hungry... she just wanted to protect her young". Yeah right ...her mouth was salivating at the thought of devouring him. He crazy for even going that close to it and he ain't running fast enough or keeping enough distance for me.

svdvbbbb

Queen tried to lash him because of her babies. If she was hunting he would've never seen her until it was too late.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda X on October 13, 2020, 02:31:00 PM
Not matches and gasoline jdjdjdjdj jdjd
By the time you reached for those box of matches Nala would've ripped your arm off  :plzstop:
this whole ass science project  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: the album is fucking comingggg on October 13, 2020, 01:29:20 AM
bvvvvvvvvvv i was just watching this mess on the news

i have questions

cuz i cant see a standard trail being littered with cougars. where was this cracker at exactly and did he have any business being there

:nowgorl:

They have trails here in Cali that go all through the hills with mountain lions & coyotes. People have been attacked and killed. They even roam into neighborhoods sometimes.

One ran up in the mall near where I used to live dsvvdvdddvd

https://www.pe.com/2015/03/08/temecula-mountain-lion-captured-at-promenade-mall/

Vonc2002

Someone just asked me recently about hiking..........Yea, this is the reason why

Aalonso.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 13, 2020, 02:50:58 PM

Djdjdhf
Something about this screen cap of a wild animal next to some hedges is sending me