Babygirl Better Known As Aaliyah Set to Release August 2021

Started by Lazarus, October 25, 2020, 01:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Honestly don't see the point of biopics if the main bitch ain't there. You can only get so far with second hand accounts 

what I want is her damn MUSIC on streaming and maybe an album of unreleased mess if she has enough material 

Brit Brat

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 25, 2020, 09:37:04 AM
what I want is her damn MUSIC on streaming
PERIOD. Now lock this fucking thread before it gets ugly in here.

:udontlookok:

Brit Brat

I'm sorry, but her family is so fucking WEIRD. I just don't understand why her music can't be on streaming platforms. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Trey on October 25, 2020, 10:38:34 AM
I'm sorry, but her family is so fucking WEIRD. I just don't understand why her music can't be on streaming platforms.
I don't think they own all the rights
And if they did I don't think they'd want the Hankersons profiting in some way

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda X on October 25, 2020, 10:55:08 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 25, 2020, 10:38:34 AM
I don't think they own all the rights
And if they did I don't think they'd want the Hankersons profiting in some way
You would think that whoever owns the rights would want to profit in some way.

Vonc2002

I've never understood the music thing either. You'd think SOMEONE would be wanting to profit off the dead's hard work like a good money hungry creep. Imagine someone just sitting on all her mess somewhere
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

I want a picture book/ art book 
not another biography
:ermm:

/.\

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2020, 11:51:21 AM
I've never understood the music thing either. You'd think SOMEONE would be wanting to profit off the dead's hard work like a good money hungry creep. Imagine someone just sitting on all her mess somewhere
fdSJFKLSJFK !!!

can you imagine the coin they'll make from the resurgence of her music?  :dead:

somebody needs to put out a hit on either side at this point cus that's the only way anything is getting done around here

Harlem

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 25, 2020, 01:06:46 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2020, 11:51:21 AM
fdSJFKLSJFK !!!

can you imagine the coin they'll make from the resurgence of her music?  :dead:

somebody needs to put out a hit on either side at this point cus that's the only way anything is getting done around here

!!!!!!!!!

THIS! With how money hungry Barry Hankerson was you would've thought they had a grand rollout already to throw her music & videos on streaming services... even if it was a Tidal mess  :dead:

Aalonso.

October 25, 2020, 02:35:08 PM #27 Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:40:45 PM by BorderL0NZ.
actually I think I read that Barry has sold a little bit of this, and a little bit of that across so many third parties that it complicates decisions on what to do with the content

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 25, 2020, 02:35:08 PM
that's why it's something so much more deep than we can know
!!!
I kinda feel like her family now wants her to themselves now and there's nothing wrong with that.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda X on October 25, 2020, 02:38:40 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 25, 2020, 02:35:08 PM
that's why it's something so much more deep than we can know
!!!
I kinda feel like her family now wants her to themselves now and there's nothing wrong with that.
There isn't?