i watched parasite last night....

Started by ophababes., October 27, 2020, 12:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

STUNNA GOD

Oh, I USED!!!!!! I just didn't like the ending.... 

I was originally expecting it to be more of a SPOOK film, but I enjoyed the "thriller" ride. I can get why others didn't use. 

ophababes.

it just didnt make any sense to me

like.... yall all scammed these ppl out of all these jobs, why tf are yall still broke?

yall deserved to get sliced and diced, that maid and her husband wasnt bothering nobody.

and then u killed that man because u got mad at him reacting to the stinch and random crazy ass nigga who just killed your daughter?

fag it wasnt they fault your shitty ass basemenat apartment got flooded. if you woulda folded them boxed the right damn way msybe u woulda been able to get a 2nd floor mess

i wanted them all dead. and the story had no point. i mean.... what was the take away? make sure u dint scam people? i just.....

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

This movie is fucking LEGENDARY. True filmmaking and screenwriting

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: sandra_b on October 27, 2020, 12:11:11 PM

like.... yall all scammed these ppl out of all these jobs, why tf are yall still broke?

yall deserved to get sliced and diced, that maid and her husband wasnt bothering nobody.

and then u killed that man because u got mad at him reacting to the stinch and random crazy ass nigga who just killed your daughter?

fag it wasnt they fault your shitty ass basemenat apartment got flooded. if you woulda folded them boxed the right damn way msybe u woulda been able to get a 2nd floor mess

i wanted them all dead. and the story had no point. i mean.... what was the take away? make sure u dint scam people? i just.....
i know you didn't like it but the movie is about classism and greed. It definitely had a point

Buy The Stars✨

STUNNA GOD

SSDDKDJDJDJDJDJDJDDDSSDDDDSDD

When he came out that basement n got that party STARTED.

NNSNSNXNDJHCJDJDJNDJDNDNFNNDNDNDNDNDNDDD
D
D
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
D

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 27, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

i know you didn't like it but the movie is about classism and greed. It definitely had a point

4 fucking k

I thought about watching it but idk 

ophababes.

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 27, 2020, 01:57:39 PM

i get what they were trying for

but for the reasons i listed above, they completely missed the mark

ophababes.