2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Started by Lucid Salvatore, November 03, 2020, 01:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

Quote from: Choke on November 04, 2020, 07:22:03 AM
n

Almost all the states left are predicted to go to Trump and he'll win the electoral college 

n

ccccccv all the races are neck & neck and the overwhelming majority of the mail in mess is democratic.

the facts >>>> your weird, try hard, go against the grain desirebto see trump re-elected

#Mu7

November 04, 2020, 07:30:25 AM #76 Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 07:32:01 AM by #Mu7
 :uhh: some of y'all a bit too old to not be more mindful of your words and what you say.

Michigans primary missing vote is black and metro votes.

Georgia is the same thing

Pennsylvania the same thing

Biden will win Arizona and if he can hold in Wisconsin and Nevada and squeak by with one of those midwest states he will win. Which is going to happen.

:uhh:

CHOKE

Yawl really didn't learn a damn thing from last time huh?

:melmel:

Marilyn

Predictions! Hypothesis! Guesstimates!

faggs just shut up and wait for the results

Kaeli.

Quote from: Marilyn on November 04, 2020, 07:40:34 AM
Predictions! Hypothesis! Guesstimates!

faggs just shut up and wait for the results

VVSBSBBSBSJXIIXJXJXIXOODDHIDO

Young

Quote from: #Mu7 on November 04, 2020, 07:30:25 AM
:uhh: some of y'all a bit too old to not be more mindful of your words and what you say.

Michigans primary missing vote is black and metro votes.

Georgia is the same thing

Pennsylvania the same thing

Biden will win Arizona and if he can hold in Wisconsin and Nevada and squeak by with one of those midwest states he will win. Which is going to happen.

:uhh:

Yeah I'm seeing a lot of out of touch posts in here

Dddd

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Choke on November 04, 2020, 07:22:48 AM
What y'all want me to cook?

I know u girls been up all night
some eggs to TOSS in your face when Biden wins :sobusyjetsetter:

FAMÈ

Quote from: sandra_b on November 04, 2020, 07:29:52 AM
n

Almost all the states left are predicted to go to Trump and he'll win the electoral college 

n

ccccccv all the races are neck & neck and the overwhelming majority of the mail in mess is democratic.

the facts >>>> your weird, try hard, go against the grain desirebto see trump re-elected
FFFFFFD

I HATE when people do that

Lucid Salvatore

Cxxnxnnsnxns I'm sorr' but who's decision was it for the mail-in ballots to not be counted until after the election? They way I went to sleep at 3am and we still don't have a winner 5 hours later :melmel:

Le Champ

I can tell some of y'all just watched the news for the first time yesterday

CHOKE

November 04, 2020, 08:09:13 AM #85 Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 08:09:34 AM by Choke
Quote from: Jayda X on November 04, 2020, 07:59:25 AM
Quote from: Choke on November 04, 2020, 07:22:48 AM
What y'all want me to cook?

I know u girls been up all night
some eggs to TOSS in your face when Biden wins :sobusyjetsetter:

kskkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkfkd

So avocado toast?

:ATLcameo:

Cowgirl

Quest

Quote from: sandra_b on November 04, 2020, 07:29:52 AM
n

n

THIS!!! Spreading misinformation really grinds my gears.

CHOKE

REALucid

Cautiously optimistic that Biden will pull this out. He's pulling ahead in Michigan and looks like he will take Wisconsin as well. All those outstanding mail and absentee votes are likely to go Dem. As long as he can hold on to Nevada and Arizona, he's won. He even has a chance in GA and PA, even those he doesn't need them to win. It's looking pretty good right now 🙏🏾🤞🏾
Used to write our names in car fog