Mario..........Really!?!?!

Started by Vonc2002, November 10, 2020, 10:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 11, 2020, 05:05:38 AM
But I mean... it's not like Mari has been Uber successful

I wouldn't be shocked by this mess. Now if Chris Brown got on there I'd probably give :udontlookok:
I'm surprised Peezy isn't busting it open on OF already.

Ma Lo

CHOKE

So quick to judge but what tf else was he doing?

This is a way to bring in a whole new group of fans 

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 11, 2020, 01:12:57 AM
Crazy

This pandemic really let you know which Artists have coin and which Artists were barely surviving  :unsure:

!!!! :dead:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The way he hesistated to just say it. Yea, he's desperate. :dead:

Rxxf

Crazy

This pandemic really let you know which Artists have coin and which Artists were barely surviving  :unsure:
BRANDY

Aalonso.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on November 11, 2020, 07:07:32 AM
The way he hesistated to just say it. Yea, he's desperate. :dead:

I think he was just setting it up like some political mess was to follow

Aalonso.

To me he doesn't seem like the type to be exposing himself. Like he said, he'll be singing and posting behind the scenes mess. Don't know how lucrative that will be, but it ain't pRon 

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 11, 2020, 01:32:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 10, 2020, 10:36:30 PM
Well I'm not SUPER familiar with only fans like that but I just instantly think people are on there showing dicks and titties. Are there pages where artists are just releasing exclusive mess or sumn?
Most Artists start out that way but I'm sure he'll be singing in his draws to start off  :dead:

Then little by little, he'll be jacking off in studio as he stacks his vocals by week 6.

Not bussing a nut as he stacks vocals...are the falsetto notes when he bout to cum?  :shook:

🔥🔥🔥

Young

Time for some boochie mess huh

Ack, King ❗️

HUGO

Buy The Stars✨

Crazy

!!!

i wouldnt mind if brandy did one to give us some unreleased TEA .. black pepper ,adios, White Flag lol   :dead: :dead:

bby ddy

Crazy

Yup!

Most celebrities are broke af, living check-to-check like regular people. More money = more expenses. Half of them can barely afford their lavish lifestyles.

Kalifornia.

These nostrils :dead:

I can see what he was thinking before he said it. vnfbbb

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥