Brandy Performing at Soul Train Awards + Other Performances Before Year-End

Started by Seven, November 12, 2020, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on November 13, 2020, 08:24:21 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:14:50 AM
Hi! Checking in to remind everyone that just bc Brandy is finally getting recognized for her talent doesn't make b7 some magnum opus masterpiece. The production and overall mixing/mastering leave a lot to be desired. This recognition is more about her legacy and impact than b7 as a work itself. But carry on gloating, toodles!
And here comes this hefty non-singin ass....
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 13, 2020, 09:49:23 AM
B7 is a masterpiece

Now what's going on
The album was recognized so idk how that means the album isn't great. Make that make sense  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 09:16:16 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:17:46 AM
And the people who don't like the album are nowhere to be found bc y'all's sensitive asses ran them off the board  :dead:

Or they just have the right behavior.
When you do not like something, you do not support it anymore and you move on.

I'm sure they are checking the board and reading every damn thread in SILENCE tho. And that's the KI.

Mute ass gorls. You should do the same BTW.
These back to back lashes :plzstop:

Cuban0

Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 06:00:03 AM
The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time shsjjdjdjdj

djdjjdjdjdj
Queen got a good first week, 3 top 10 on UAC including a #1, she is performing at big award shows and will probably get some nominations and snatch some awards.

skdkkdkdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
The best is yet to come.

:ohwow: :ohwow:

I can't wait to see the performance! This ban button is mighty tempting

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 06:00:03 AM
The taste of B7 is even more delicious cause the hoes who did not like it wanted her to really flop and be nowhere to be found. So they could scream "I told you so". But not quite this time shsjjdjdjdj

djdjjdjdjdj
Queen got a good first week, 3 top 10 on UAC including a #1, she is performing at big award shows and will probably get some nominations and snatch some awards.

skdkkdkdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
The best is yet to come.
YEAH lmaooooo

This acclaimed ass bitch.  The Album slays even more now in this fall and winter time

:gorlonfire:

That Bigmac girl is so fucking bitter  :kii:

Imagine ur first post in this thread not being a celebratory or positive post toward BRANDY on her fucking forum. And you wonder why you get dragged?

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 13, 2020, 10:32:27 AM
Quote from: BORderline on November 13, 2020, 09:16:16 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 13, 2020, 08:17:46 AM
And the people who don't like the album are nowhere to be found bc y'all's sensitive asses ran them off the board  :dead:

Or they just have the right behavior.
When you do not like something, you do not support it anymore and you move on.

I'm sure they are checking the board and reading every damn thread in SILENCE tho. And that's the KI.

Mute ass gorls. You should do the same BTW.
These back to back lashes :plzstop:
im in here screaming at the top of my longues and blasting Lucid dreams

To anyone else reading this thread and fuming, just know ur faves could never create such a song.
:scrumptious:

Lucid dreams indeed

Mrd0ndada

I had a writing session today & the engineer was late so I used the downtime to play "b7" in a sound room & somebody lied abt the mix & production.   I love it even more hearing in that space)$4:);$
🙄

And let's be clear. Most of the members missing or posting less and less, were here for mess and entertainment.

If we had more negative Brandy news and she were acting a fool, Bsource would be very very busy. There's nothing to drag her for so traffic is slowing down significantly. I'm not saying that's the sole reason but i know i ain't lyin

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on November 13, 2020, 10:11:35 PM
I had a writing session today & the engineer was late so I used the downtime to play "b7" in a sound room & somebody lied abt the mix & production.   I love it even more hearing in that space)$4:);$
there's nothing wrong with the way it's mixed. Niggas playing this album on their cheap ass speakers and blaming Brandy  :kii: