Albumism puts Brandy’s b7 on their shortlist of best albums of 2020

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, November 19, 2020, 10:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Voted!

random but I put Love Again in between Say Something and I Am More (before or after AML) and it just makes sense! Where it's placed currently makes me want to skip it. It doesn't flow there

Ulysses

Ack! People love this album! 

It's discounted at iTunes for you broke girls. Go purchase!

DrewBabyLove

The vocals on this album are still revealing themselves to me. I'm still hearing new shit. Such a great body of work man, fr.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

bby ddy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on November 19, 2020, 10:45:47 PM
The vocals on this album are still revealing themselves to me. I'm still hearing new shit. Such a great body of work man, fr.
!!!!!!!!!! she put both feet into this shit

:plzstop:

bby ddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 11:06:57 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on November 19, 2020, 10:48:32 PM
Voted!

shes the only Black AND R&B artist on this list
Lianne la Havas is black and R&B.

Didn't notice her name in the sea of Hellman's

Sovereign.

The album is really good. It's taken some time to grow but one thing you can never say about Brandy, is that she don't take risk. The album is unconventional in every sense. 

Vonc2002

Yea,  brandy has music that u may not get in the moment but can grow on u later.  Afrodisiac was like that for me