Not Toya and Eugene selling their dream home, again bhbljnn

Started by Cowboy Nine, November 25, 2020, 07:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

njnjjnn these squatters

:uhh:

The house slays though

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bruce

Yall ever seen how often white celebrities buy and sell homes? This is why we don't have generation wealth in our community.  They may have paid a lot less than the 3.5 million that they are selling it for.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Bruce on November 25, 2020, 08:52:31 PM
Yall ever seen how often white celebrities buy and sell homes? This is why we don't have generation wealth in our community. They may have paid a lot less than the 3.5 million that they are selling it for.
:dead:

Yeah, this is why.   Please.

Amazing

Quote from: Bruce on November 25, 2020, 08:52:31 PM
Yall ever seen how often white celebrities buy and sell homes? This is why we don't have generation wealth in our community.  They may have paid a lot less than the 3.5 million that they are selling it for.

They spent less than 2 mill on the house if I remember correctly. So that wound be a very nice profit if they can sell it for 3.5

ophababes.

Gilgamesh.

I mean, kudos if they make a profit on it, bu I know them kids TIEDDD of packing bags :omf:

And wasn't this supose to be the dream house?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 26, 2020, 06:41:42 AM
I mean, kudos if they make a profit on it, bu I know them kids TIEDDD of packing bags :omf:

Their FOREVER home is what they called it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 26, 2020, 06:41:42 AM