“Brandy, will you be my Vocal Coach?” Performing Say Something AND Borderline

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, November 27, 2020, 06:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2020, 10:31:22 AM
ya'll know this man's routine only comes here to criticize Bran then goes into the Mon thread to praise
whats funny is Yolanda was the Lady of Soul award recipient and they asked her to do this
Monica is the Lady of Soul award recipient this year, but they asked BRANDY to do this instead
wonder why? :letsmessfag:

n

Why do you feed into the mess

& Mon has one too bro

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bruce on November 27, 2020, 11:42:12 PM
Yolanda's was much better, more involved and a lot more singing instructions. Brandy is part of that 90s group that gives 40% effort to everything they do, IE her, Monica and Toni.

Who's 'really putting in 40% effort with the vocals, the girl that layers every syllable x100 or the one that been singing the same way since 1996? :shannonsmissing:

RAY7

Quote from: Young on November 29, 2020, 10:36:19 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2020, 10:31:22 AM
ya'll know this man's routine only comes here to criticize Bran then goes into the Mon thread to praise
whats funny is Yolanda was the Lady of Soul award recipient and they asked her to do this
Monica is the Lady of Soul award recipient this year, but they asked BRANDY to do this instead
wonder why? :letsmessfag:

n

Why do you feed into the mess

& Mon has one too bro

its annoying but you're right Im gonna let it go
and props to Mon, this is nice

Ma Lo

Yolanda's was much better, more involved and a lot more singing instructions. Brandy is part of that 90s group that gives 40% effort to everything they do, IE her, Monica and Toni.

Yolanda's personality and talent is more seasoned and she's more mature ...so of course she will give more instructions.. she's a natural born teacher. And who the fuck are you to say Brandy only gives 40% Bruce?! ..I guess the other 60% got lost with how you've been following her for two decades and keeping up with the queen online. However much she give you could never do it bum.

ptyytyme

Yolanda Adams was a teacher before she became famous. It seems like Brandy was just asked questions and she answered them.

Summertime

Hopefully Kween is getting at least 6 minutes for her performance.  Say Something is too good to be cut down to like 2 minutes.  The GP hassss to hear that last verse.

BranNu

Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 27, 2020, 10:14:19 PM
I'm so excited to see what she does with both songs. Say Something is easily my favourite song on the new album and I really do think it should be a single with a video. I also loved what she did with the last performance of Borderline.. I can't wait to see how she has changed it up for this round.

:'(

I RSVP'd immediately for the Pandora mess, but I got a follow up email shortly after about it not being available in my country. I really hope somebody figures out a link for everyone that isn't in the US so we can all check out the Pandora show too.

:wub:

Thank you Ghan for feeding us this year. I'm still waiting for the Christmas single though... I can see at this point the Christmas album isn't coming until next year at the earliest, but we could still get the first single this year with a cute video for Christmas filmed at home all done up for the holidays.

You should get vpn

Theres a few free one

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2020, 10:46:04 AM

Who's 'really putting in 40% effort with the vocals, the girl that layers every syllable x100 or the one that been singing the same way since 1996? :shannonsmissing:
bxxnxxnxnd