Brandy and Summer Walker’s Pandora show starting NOW! Brandy fans come in

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, November 29, 2020, 06:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killaxmt

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 04, 2020, 06:09:10 PM
Quote from: Killaxmt on December 04, 2020, 02:29:04 PM
Y'all gotta be on fucking crack if you say these weird extra dances and theatrics were better than the last Era! We all know Brandy isn't the best dancer so she decides to add more moves to remember? It makes her lip syncin look worse than before!!

Quote from: Manistee on December 04, 2020, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾 on December 04, 2020, 02:10:04 PM
Am I really the only one enjoying the theatrics? Poor y'all. It's one of the best things she has going for herself right now. I love watching her play choir director.  It's fun and something new for her, brandy usually  doesn't have this much umph in her performances.
ppl r just miserable

it was one of her best pre-recorded live material in a while. I enjoyed it, esp WAU and SS

She's really stepping up as a performer and I love it
Brandy CAN dance, I wish she and the rest will go away with that narrative. If given the right choreography and not them corny dance moves or robotic steps that she be doing then she gets it right. If she wasn't so afraid of being sexy, even at the big age of 41 then she could give BEYONCE periodt. 
:supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

Hotfuzz07

Quote from: bby ddy on December 02, 2020, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2020, 01:07:54 PM
I love Borderline and have listened to it everyday,  MULTIPLE times a day since it's release,  no lie. I don't think that it's not a performance song. I think it's not meant to be performed in the way that she's performing it.  ALOT of the magic of borderline is in the vibe and u can hear the intention within the song.  It's not meant to be performed like it's some SHOWY type of song because it isn't that.  Definitely something more subdued,  not necessarily acoustic but sumn that feels more intimate like that, some good background singers, etc. I think a more stripped performance would require a REAL live vocal and Brandy aint about to give u that, so we get this.

!!!!

The magic of BL gets lost when she does too much. Her performance last night was more in line with what I think she should give. A more emo, intimate, scaled back performance would pull in more listeners.

Hotfuzz07

"Say Something" is my favorite ! I'm loving the sound and the visual.

"Borderline" sounds much better here, I didn't like the Soul Train performance.