Black restaurant owner drags Black customers for twerking

Started by crunk aint dead, December 03, 2020, 08:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 03, 2020, 09:59:25 AM
I heard the wildebeest was standing on the furniture though. 

!!

She was asked  more than once not to do it he has every right to do and say how he feels where he pays the bills. I'm sorry this is a restaurant.  You wouldnt go to Ruth Chris or Houston or any where else fancy and Twerk on the furniture.

Who the fuckdd raised some of y'all

Cowboy Nine

Sor' but you shouldn't be getting up on a table twerking your fat black ass

King did what needed to be done

Cowboy Nine

crunk aint dead

December 03, 2020, 12:53:54 PM #48 Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 12:57:34 PM by Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾
Quote from: Troye on December 03, 2020, 12:40:29 PM

!!

She was asked  more than once not to do it he has every right to do and say how he feels where he pays the bills. I'm sorry this is a restaurant.  You wouldnt go to Ruth Chris or Houston or any where else fancy and Twerk on the furniture.

umm....but would they be playing "throw dat ass in a circle" at a "fancy" restaurant?

He probably needs to reconsider the playlist

You def will attract certain people based solely on the music you're bumpin . There's no way around that.

Seemingly little things like that def send a message to customers.

He played music instructing the girls to throw their ass in a circle , and they did just that. Like...

Branding is a whole thing . If he wants class he's gonna have to make the place classier.

Does that make sense?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 03, 2020, 12:53:54 PM

!!

umm....but would they be playing "throw dat ass in a circle" at a "fancy" restaurant?

You def will attract certain people based solely on the music you're bumpin . There's no way around that.

He played music instructing the girls to throw their ass in a circle , and they did just that. Like...

Branding is a whole thing . If he wants class he's gonna have to make the place classier.

Does that make sense?
!!!!!!!
Not playing "throw that ASS" and expecting the likes of Queen Elizabeth and Jesus

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 03, 2020, 12:23:12 PM
the owner def got on social media to explain himself
Admitting he used a "poor choice of words" and offended some of his patrons

at least he realizes he lost control a bit

it's never really acceptable to curse up a storm in front of a room full of ur customers .  Especially when ur focus is creating an environment of class and elegance cnnfnfnf or whatever .

Set the example a bit . Find a "classier" way to handle Shaqueeta and her addiction to twerking

glad he realized that.
Right! Anyone with any decorum should realize this.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 03, 2020, 12:53:54 PM

!!

Does that make sense?

idc whats playing.. the gorl stood up on the furniture and put her hands on the glass window and twerked

but by your logic if they play a song that has the lyrics, "  the next nigga you see. shoot that nigga in the head. I dont really care if that mutha fucka is dead"

are you gonna do it??

just cause a song says something doesnt mean you should do it  PERIOD

does that make sense?

Aalonso.

crunk aint dead

and to top it off, alcohol is a big part of what the place serves "cocktails" is in the name

So ur telling me ur gonna serve people liquor, turn on some twerking music and expect everyone to sit down and give class and "pass the grey poupon" teas ?

Ndnfnfnnfnfnfdnn.

It's almost unreasonable. Clear a bit of the floor out and it would be a CLUB.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gangsta Frecklez 👊🏾 on December 03, 2020, 01:09:20 PM
and to top it off, alcohol is a big part of what the place serves "cocktails" is in the name

So ur telling me ur gonna serve people liquor, turn on some twerking music and expect everyone to sit down and give class and "pass the grey poupon" teas ?

Ndnfnfnnfnfnfdnn.

And it was brunch. Who doesn't come to brunch to get LOOSE? :uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Ndnfnfnnfnfnfdnn.

xbxndnfnfnffnfnnffbfnfnfnrnrmrkdkmxdmdmnd
He's running a club with table service essentially

Dr Naomi Campbell

They should've twerked on the cash register

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 03, 2020, 01:10:24 PM

Ndnfnfnnfnfnfdnn.

And it was brunch. Who doesn't come to brunch to get LOOSE? :uhh:
xnxnxj
Ok
Wait now

ophababes.

bccvvbbb so the girls are going to ignore the video evidence i posted of these fucking apes acting an ass

and there is definitely lots of middle ground between acting queem elizabeth and dancing on fucking tables and chairs in a restaurant. LITERALLY every other table in that restaurant understood this  :dead:

here are some facts:

- that man has the right to play yhe music ge wants AND demand the behavior he wants in HIS establishment
- his business is booming as a result if this

the fucking END lmmfao

:scrumptious: