Frank Gatson "I always thought En Vogue can sing better than Destiny?s Child."

Started by .betterwiseup, January 07, 2016, 09:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 07, 2016, 09:48:18 AM
QuoteIn Destiny?s Child, they were all lead singers, too,

WRANK plea :hmph:

Matthew knew what he was doing putting Kelly's thin ass voice and Michelle's crow mating calls alongside Bey.

Gjdjdjfif8r848e8r FAGGOT

martian

:dead: at Kelly talkin about "well we were put together organically too" gorl please lol frank knows what's up

Envouge is kinda the quintessential girl group of sorts lol

Lazarus

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 07, 2016, 12:56:23 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on January 07, 2016, 09:45:36 AM
n

En Vogue had better voices collectively and individually. You could always identify who was singing.

I dunno individually they sounded alike except that one chick that was kinda the michelle of the group

(The one that does the bridge on dont let go)

Her voice was k8nda annoyin but stood out and she could sing

Endebt harmony>>>>>

Dc3 harmony and beys leads >>>> lol

I said what I said  :plea:

En Vogue collectively & individually had and still have better voices. Their harmony is still in tact til this day. No other girl group had better harmony than them.

RekeRig

bccvvvvvvvv "you see why Bey is so big l, and Kelly ....  Ummm ...  well ... thanks for having me on the show lol"!

:plzstop:

Wtf

Ulysses

Beyonce outsing all them b*tches. BUT Kelly Row, Toya and Tavia kinda make his statement true.

Admin

He may be right, but that was just so unnecessary to compare these groups. And why even bring up LaTavia and LeToya? What a messy fag. :omgwatshappening:

MelMel

Quote from: squid on January 07, 2016, 03:03:11 PM
He may be right, but that was just so unnecessary to compare these groups. And why even bring up LaTavia and LeToya? What a messy fag. :omgwatshappening:

iheart4everbrandy

Frank comparing and bringing up En Vogue to Destiny's Child was totally disrespectful and unnecessary, especially with Kelly sitting right there. If he was bringing up the numerous girl groups to explain what made them who likeable, successful and different from the others, that would have made perfect sense because that's what the premise of the show is (if I'm reading correctly.) That's totally messy, but guess what.... he has people talking... smh. Bad publicity is still publicity at the end of the day.

Now as far as the subject at hand. If we are comparing En Vogue to DC4, as far as lead vocals, I believe Kelly and Beyonc? are more skilled vocalists than any member of En Vogue and I am a huge fan of En Vogue. The harmonies, blend, and creativity of En Vogue was better than DC4, in my opinion. I even believe that Michelle is even a better vocalist than the members of En Vogue... again this is lead singing. What made En Vogue was the overall package.

RAY7

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on January 08, 2016, 10:54:00 AM
Frank comparing and bringing up En Vogue to Destiny's Child was totally disrespectful and unnecessary, especially with Kelly sitting right there. If he was bringing up the numerous girl groups to explain what made them who likeable, successful and different from the others, that would have made perfect sense because that's what the premise of the show is (if I'm reading correctly.) That's totally messy, but guess what.... he has people talking... smh. Bad publicity is still publicity at the end of the day.

Now as far as the subject at hand. If we are comparing En Vogue to DC4, as far as lead vocals, I believe Kelly and Beyonc? are more skilled vocalists than any member of En Vogue and I am a huge fan of En Vogue. The harmonies, blend, and creativity of En Vogue was better than DC4, in my opinion. I even believe that Michelle is even a better vocalist than the members of En Vogue... again this is lead singing. What made En Vogue was the overall package.
I agree 100% with everything you said

FINE.

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on January 08, 2016, 10:54:00 AM

The Brandy Barbie

No, En Vouge was really better individually and together, vocally.  But they were one of the best female vocal groups, so it's not really an insult.

However, Frank is being purposely messy.  I wouldn't hire him for anything else if I were Kelly.

Genesis

Letoya and Kelly would definetly get slaughtered by any evn vogue member, period :dead:

Only Bey and Michelle could hold their own

Lazarus

RAY7

Destiny's Child except LaTavia & Farrah definitely has better soloists
En Vogue can have the harmonies