bby ddy

No Tomorrow Pt II was the 3rd single  :-/

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Brit Brat

Quote from: Freemala Harris on December 21, 2020, 06:56:30 AM
That's a good question

I was lowkey hoping for No Tomorrows to get a full push  :hmph:

Brit Brat

December 21, 2020, 12:54:54 PM #18 Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 12:59:56 PM by Trey
Yea I'm kinda over it. B7 did what it needed to do anyway. If No Tomorrow pt II with Ty Dolla didn't make a splash, I think it's a wrap. I'm ready for the next album now.

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

JCJ 🪐

Another era with the best messes paid dust. I'm over it.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Luxury

Quote from: bby ddy on December 21, 2020, 12:43:45 PM
No Tomorrow Pt II was the 3rd single  :-/
Yeah I don't know why some keep ignoring this fact.

GYNandTONIC

Brandy better close this album out properly. Another video w/ a couple rounds on TV will make me feel it's an okay time to move on to what ever is next.

In an ideal world we'd get a lil mini movie w/ 3 cuts and a interlude. But that's wishful thinking.

I still think the album could push a few more units

Harlem

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on December 21, 2020, 03:27:25 PM
Brandy better close this album out properly. Another video w/ a couple rounds on TV will make me feel it's an okay time to move on to what ever is next.

In an ideal world we'd get a lil mini movie w/ 3 cuts and a interlude. But that's wishful thinking.

I still think the album could push a few more units

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mini movie of UO, Rather, AML, Lucid & Say Something
:gorlonfire:

Annie

I hope she will just release something next year, even if it is an album with covers or a xmas album. 

/.\

Aalonso.

Aalonso.

She's the type of artist that should have BEEN had a Christmas album. like in the fkn 90s 

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Annie on December 21, 2020, 04:08:32 PM
I hope she will just release something next year, even if it is an album with covers or a xmas album.

Yeah Gimme the Xmas album next year.

The only reservation I have is, I'm not interested in a edgy intergalactic Christmas. Give me some standards and a few new aged bops. But I think Bran will over think it and turn it into something weird.

Orrrr do a project that I can listen to from Halloween to New Years. Give a festive bop for each holiday. Her haunting Halloween cuts, her soulful family friendly Thanksgiving joints, some good standards for Xmas, and some turn ups for New Years.

Nine

We don't want to acknowledge that remix guys

Stop bringing it up