Jazmine Sullivan Singing National Anthem @ Super Bowl LV

Started by M-Rocka, January 19, 2021, 11:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: three kings on January 19, 2021, 01:18:20 PM
we want Ghan to be SZA, and Jazmine, and every other newer younger gor on the scene

when in reality she's more comparable to someone like Toni in terms of the era she comes from

Toni is scared shitless of doing anything on her own when it comes to an era tea. :plzstop:
Label! Team! I need it all! No singing without it!

And her albers are still a whole snoozefest  recently :omf: at least GHan gave me some knock.

where was the knock on b7 ?  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 19, 2021, 01:49:47 PM
Quote from: three kings on January 19, 2021, 12:19:00 PM
this is amazing for her

and yea ghan has seen her peak already as an artist
i know we want to see her with MORE platinum plaques and MORE Grammys and MORE exposre
but she's been there done that. she's been the "it" girl already.

and i know stanning can be a very emotional thing, so i don't fault anyone for feeling that way
but yeah.

there's def more room for Jazmine to see her artistic peak.

jazmine seems to have a great idea of direction and knows what her message/concept is .
although i didn't enjoy the EP much, reality show is fucking amazing and if her next LP is anywhere nearly as solid i'm all in
LIES....there is still room for a major Brandy peak/comeback
no there isn't.

90's R&B acts are done unless they jump on a track with a hot new artist... which Brandy seems to be allergic to doing.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Troye on January 19, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
we want Ghan to be SZA, and Jazmine, and every other newer younger gor on the scene

when in reality she's more comparable to someone like Toni in terms of the era she comes from

Toni is scared shitless of doing anything on her own when it comes to an era tea. :plzstop:

And her albers are still a whole snoozefest  recently :omf: at least GHan gave me some knock.

I was trying to figure that one out myself lol.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 19, 2021, 02:51:52 PM
this is amazing for her

i know we want to see her with MORE platinum plaques and MORE Grammys and MORE exposre

and i know stanning can be a very emotional thing, so i don't fault anyone for feeling that way
but yeah.

jazmine seems to have a great idea of direction and knows what her message/concept is .
although i didn't enjoy the EP much, reality show is fucking amazing and if her next LP is anywhere nearly as solid i'm all in
no there isn't.

90's R&B acts are done unless they jump on a track with a hot new artist... which Brandy seems to be allergic to doing.

dangerous

ummm....

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 19, 2021, 02:51:52 PM
this is amazing for her

but yeah.

no there isn't.

wait now, how can we forget this masterpeice

:ohwow:

dangerous

REALucid

Good for her.

Pity y'all tarnished her moment by making it about someone else.
Used to write our names in car fog

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2021, 02:52:35 PM

I was trying to figure that one out myself lol.
ffffff Bran gave y'all Bby Muva and called it a fucking day! Wrap it up!

Summertime

This whole discussion about Kwee reminds me of the long thread when Kwee dared  :plzstop: to turned down that YouTube show and ppl on here was swearing that "she needs" to do it.  How will Brandy ever recover from not performing the National Anthem at the SB  :kii:.

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: FRANCE on January 19, 2021, 12:00:10 PM
Just congratulate Jaz and call it a day. This is a big moment for her and she truly deserves it. Jaz has yet to accomplish one tenth of what Brandy has. Lets see what kinda era she will have 25 yrs into her career. I'm loving that her growth is a steady climb and she's getting her flowers. She need to keep grinding n not take another long ass break.

Jazmine is singing the national anthem at the Super Bowl 15 years into her career while Brandy was doing A Family Business with Ray J on VH1 15 years into her career. Boy hush and just congratulate her.

OT: Congrats Jazmine, love her ❤️

BranNu

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on January 19, 2021, 02:58:52 PM
This whole discussion about Kwee reminds me of the long thread when Kwee dared  :plzstop: to turned down that YouTube show and ppl on here was swearing that "she needs" to do it.  How will Brandy ever recover from not performing the National Anthem at the SB  :kii:.

What ytb show

:diddraispoot: