do ya'll think Brandy should rebrand?

Started by BranNu, January 20, 2021, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: Luxury on January 20, 2021, 05:40:33 PM
Quote from: RedOctober on January 20, 2021, 02:52:55 PM

... but let that translate into the music. If you're going to be weird, then give weird future rnb vibes.  The girls that are influenced by Brandy, are actually 'doing' Brandy better.

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 20, 2021, 03:58:29 PM

she needs somebody else in control in that studio though I know that much

:ohwow:  :flamebroiled: :ohwow: :flamebroiled: :ohwow: :flamebroiled:

I'm addicted to Kelela, Take me apart for example >>>>
Ahhhhhh
The production is everything

/.\

Annie

Quote from: JCJ on January 20, 2021, 04:03:48 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 20, 2021, 03:58:29 PM
I don't really care about a rebrand. She's had her time.

she needs somebody else in control in that studio though I know that much
Yes and Frank can go
Stop trying to turn her into Beyonce
The choreography is forced and distracting from the vocals..balance is needed

/.\

Vonc2002

January 21, 2021, 04:49:56 AM #62 Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:50:13 AM by Vonc2002
Brandy been trying to dance since WAY before Frank gatson, literally like Damn near EVERY era. Y'all love blaming shit on everybody else :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 20, 2021, 09:33:10 PM
Jason Bolden def needs to stay on payroll. He gets her image and find the balance to make it look more premium

He's done a much better job pulling it together. Like I get the bohemian look she wants to give it can just be done so much better and more polished. We literally see it on runways every time. Ashley was literally just throwing shit together.   :dead:
Her visuals need to be revamped completely. But sis said she's never not working with Frank Garson  :dead:

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 21, 2021, 12:05:16 AM
Not gonna lie I thought this album would've had more Hit Boy placements at least like 1-2 more on the album to balance out the sound of Baby Mama

Tbh I wouldn't mind a full album produced by hit boy. He did an amazing job for Nas' album. Merging both Nas' classic sound that everyone loves with a more fresh current sound. Grammy nominated album :blessed:

Brit Brat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 20, 2021, 03:29:54 PM
Quote from: RedOctober on January 20, 2021, 02:52:55 PM
When it comes to dressing I don't even care about that anymore. Actually Jason Bolden has elevated her bohemian look.

Brandy's clearly in this love is light space. Ok fine, but let that translate into the music. If you're going to be weird, then give weird future rnb vibes. Jhene did a great job infusing sound baths and shit with her album.  The girls that are influenced by Brandy, are actually 'doing' Brandy better.

I've been saying that for years. I wish Brandy had released an album between 2/11 and b7. She completely missed the Alt-RnB wave and she would have been the only mianstream doing it.
SHHSHSSHHDSNJSJSJDJNJNSJSNSSNDNSNDNSS

!!!!! The girls that give Brandy are doing it better than her. The best message I've seen on this board. :uhh: :dead:

Just missed opportunity after missed opportunity after missing opportunity. Listening to Jaz's album is exactly what I wanted from Ghan as a follow up to Two Eleven (sound wise). At this point, I'm kinda just over it and going with the flow. It's too late at this point. B7 was cute. And appreciate it for what it was.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: BranNu on January 20, 2021, 11:58:53 PM
I need different producers Camper did it's thing on some of the song but she needs something that will appeal to the younger audience like myself
lmaooooo are you a teenager boo boo???? Fresh and tight kitty  :supluv:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

BranNu

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 21, 2021, 06:52:57 PM
I need different producers Camper did it's thing on some of the song but she needs something that will appeal to the younger audience like myself

:woohoo:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: JCJ on January 21, 2021, 07:11:44 PM
:uhh: 🚨
lmaoooooo I take that statement back, it sounds/looks so bad as I read it back  :plzstop:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: BranNu on January 21, 2021, 07:04:28 PM

lol not teenager but 21 fresh face miss thang hunttyyyyy. Let them hate, you know how some of the older gworls get on this site w/ them late opinions

BranNu

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 21, 2021, 07:17:16 PM

lol not teenager but 21 fresh face miss thang hunttyyyyy. Let them hate, you know how some of the older gworls get on this site w/ them late opinions

Who is 21  :howfestive:

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: BranNu on January 21, 2021, 07:19:05 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on January 21, 2021, 07:17:16 PM

Who is 21  :howfestive:
I cannotttttttt y'all crack me up  :kii: :kii: :kii: