Brian McKnight poses with new chink family, blk daughter calls him out

Started by united nations, January 23, 2021, 10:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BussyNBoots

Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

BussyNBoots

Bastard blocked his comments. Fucking coward! I was just about to go Ment on him.
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BetterAngels

united nations

His grandchildren , who are also nowhere to be found on this page

Brian is fucking disgusting .  :uhh: Not him legit pretending these people don't exist...he's not getting another penny from me

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

como la whore

He really abandoned his own flesh and blood for this chink woman and her ugly ass kids  :plzstop: there's gotta be something else going on. Doesn't make sense.

:disgusted:

united nations

Quote from: chula. on January 24, 2021, 08:20:52 AM
He really abandoned his own flesh and blood for this chink woman and her ugly ass kids  :plzstop: there's gotta be something else going on. Doesn't make sense.

:disgusted:
!!!!

I can understand him cutting ties with his two grown sons And acting like they don't exist maybe .

But his younger daughter , his grandkids ....

I would have been hurt if my grandparent didn't acknowledge me as a child , I don't care what issue they had with my parent

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Amazing

I'm sorry but I see the appeal of chink wives. They cook dinner everyday. They are docile and don't talk or fight back, even when they do it's kinda cute. They are not aggressive or confrontational.They massage their husbands and do tricks in the bedroom most other women don't do. They happily suck dick. They worship black/white dick. They worship wealthy men and will stroke their ego to no end. I mean whats not to love.

They also raise their children to be very polite and respectful.

Chinks are not my type but I get it.

AND Brian Mcknight ain't the first or last man to divorce the kids along with the wife. This is a lot more common than you would think.

Amazing

Quote from: four kings on January 23, 2021, 08:09:58 PM
Quote from: Bruce on January 23, 2021, 08:03:37 PM
It's crazy for a man to take credit for a child he didn't raise. People raise ain't shit children then looked up shocked when they become "ain't shit" adults.

Parents blame their kids for how they turned out as if they raised themselves.
rnmfnfmfmfmfmgmg

!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's talking about that mini egg roll as if he had a huge hand in raising him or something

Proud dad!
Goes right in line with the weird ass way he's referencing and speaking on his mother in law .

These chinks aren't ur blood.

Go FIX those damn kids that came from ur own nutsack . I wanna slap him

It's too late to fix them but he can claim these wantons as his own.