Ashanti & Keyshia Cole Top 11 Million Streams After Verzuz Battle

Started by Lazarus, January 29, 2021, 07:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2021, 10:20:21 AM
Like............

I think the biggest difference is keyshias songs are just CRAFTED better.  These songs are still great to this day. As ghetto as she is,  she had some great tunes. Ashanti's music gives me amateur and elementary
this is probably my fav Keyshia song as well "Long Way Down"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 30, 2021, 10:24:16 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2021, 10:14:19 AM
I listened to songs from both of them (definitely more keyshia) and sorry but Ashanti doesn't have a song better than this

This song is cute but it's cheap.

You just be typing  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

crunk aint dead

you've changed :stressed:

she is so fucking real.

ashanti did her thing obviously but she doesn't DIG deep down like Keyshia.

shan will bake some mess for u .
keysh gon throw that mess in the deep fryer AND reuse the leftover grease for the next batch

crunk aint dead

Vonc2002

Quote from: ᎪᎯᏳᎯ ᎥᎴᏂᏙᎲ (respect life) 🦅🧎🏾 on January 30, 2021, 10:42:51 AM
you've changed :stressed:

she is so fucking real.

ashanti did her thing obviously but she doesn't DIG deep down like Keyshia.

shan will bake some mess for u .
keysh gon throw that mess in the deep fryer AND reuse the leftover grease for the next batch

I'm fckn HOLLERING

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on January 30, 2021, 10:40:19 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 30, 2021, 10:24:16 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 30, 2021, 10:14:19 AM
I listened to songs from both of them (definitely more keyshia) and sorry but Ashanti doesn't have a song better than this

This song is cute but it's cheap.

You just be typing  :dead:
Lick my ass.

Vonc2002

Keyshia is more emotive. Ashanti thinks because she's yelling a lung out that's she's SINGING but it be flat and dead asf

Cowgirl

Ashanti definitely emotes and connects to the girls with.. well, class and elegance.

:sobusyjetsetter:

crunk aint dead

January 30, 2021, 10:51:35 AM #44 Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:51:52 AM by ᎪᎯᏳᎯ ᎥᎴᏂᏙᎲ (respect life) 🦅🧎🏾
s[l]cpkmjo[n
ihpucs'us'cbbucs

love on that shoe then

this materialistic goddess