ATL overrun with APES! Going down the drain

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, February 07, 2021, 10:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

REALucid

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on February 08, 2021, 11:00:08 AM

"oh am part of ATL's wealthy elite!" all the while ATL is
... Kandi's sex dungeon? Nene & Pete's closed restaurants? strip clubs where blacks are basically FCKN in different booths?! gay youtube reality shows? She By Sheree?

n

Well this is your problem here. Reality TV isn't generally the best way to obtain knowledge about..,.. anything. But I'm sure you know being so cultured and all.
Used to write our names in car fog

Marilyn

Quote from: Black Indian 🦅 on February 08, 2021, 06:34:46 PM
But my Black ass def has the best unit in the building . I've seen the others here and yeah. My loft easily drags the chinks and crackers all up n thru this bitch .

I could tell the white gurl neighbor of mine was so jealous when she got the tea .

she was like "omg ur the new owner there! I was wondering who got it! Omg the views!! 😩😩 "

Yeah ho. I'm the owner here. Surprised? Lolz
nice to meet u ❤️

Omgggggg I had to revisit this thread  :plzstop:

I just dropped off the move-in funds money order for my new apartment in Peachtree Hills. I don't physically move till next week but I got the keys today so I left the leasing office to check on it. I'm walking towards the building, quizzically looking at the building numbers, because there are multiple buildings in the complex. I  spotted mine and continued to walk. I seen this middle aged white fagg dressed in business attire walking towards his unit in our building

Out of nowhere, "Are you looking for anything?  :disgusted:"

I paused for 3 seconds at the blatant racism then said "Oh naw, I just moved here. I'm looking at my apartment."

Then he fakely followed with "OH! Welcome to the neighborhood!

:letsmessfag:"

Fagg PLEASE. You saw me with colored hair and a headscarf and thought I was an intruder. You don't think I can afford to live here but I'm HERE fagg.

This just happened 45 minutes ago

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Marilyn on February 17, 2021, 04:07:57 PM
Quote from: Black Indian 🦅 on February 08, 2021, 06:34:46 PM
But my Black ass def has the best unit in the building . I've seen the others here and yeah. My loft easily drags the chinks and crackers all up n thru this bitch .

I could tell the white gurl neighbor of mine was so jealous when she got the tea .

she was like "omg ur the new owner there! I was wondering who got it! Omg the views!! 😩😩 "

Yeah ho. I'm the owner here. Surprised? Lolz
nice to meet u ❤️

Omgggggg I had to revisit this thread  :plzstop:

I just dropped off the move-in funds money order for my new apartment in Peachtree Hills. I don't physically move till next week but I got the keys today so I left the leasing office to check on it. I'm walking towards the building, quizzically looking at the building numbers, because there are multiple buildings in the complex. I  spotted mine and continued to walk. I seen this middle aged white fagg dressed in business attire walking towards his unit in our building

Out of nowhere, "Are you looking for anything?  :disgusted:"

I paused for 3 seconds at the blatant racism then said "Oh naw, I just moved here. I'm looking at my apartment."

Then he fakely followed with "OH! Welcome to the neighborhood!

:letsmessfag:"

Fagg PLEASE. You saw me with colored hair and a headscarf and thought I was an intruder. You don't think I can afford to live here but I'm HERE fagg.

This just happened 45 minutes ago
bbbdd bob

Not them giving u a "can I help u with something? 😃 " tea

Mfmfmcmmfmfmfmmfmm

Wat in the customer service fuck

Marilyn

Bznzbnzns

you can't even enter the property without a fob. It's not even like some properties where they leave the main gate open during business hours for convenience. You HAVE to use the fob. Dummy 

crunk aint dead

My building is FOB only too

one fob tea to get into the first entrance  door
then a second door U have to FOB 

then a fob to access the elevators to get anywhere in the building aside from the lobby

fmnfnfnfnfnfnfnfn

I sleep real peacefully at night :woohoo: