J-Boog Not Cool w/ Michelle Obama & Zaya Wade Interview

Started by M-Rocka, March 05, 2021, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BussyNBoots

Quote from: ton on March 05, 2021, 11:19:36 AM
bxbxbxbxbxb

as if slowing down the population is even a bad thing, there's too many people on earth

not that men are gonna stop fucking women raw

So true there's way too much people on earth! I say more men need to turn to homosexuality...
Love, Peace, Blessings and cheers to the truth prevailing over all evil...

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 10:18:13 PM
leviticus makes the mess sounds more edgy and hot tbh

"suck his dick and ur DONE. try me!"

a lil russian roulette mess

Djfjjvjgjgnvgnhmmghn  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general.  the straight black man cares for himself

I realize their behavior is disgusting but its mostly out of fear, hurt and struggle really
id like to think gay black men have been given the gift of loving someone one of the same sender as a superpower to help illuminate it for the ones that cant seem to find it not  . just solely for our own romantic interests
this barrier has been removed from us for a reason i think we should lead with love and compassion
even in the face of hurt and fear disguised as petty hatred
I feel eventually the walls will come down and our brothers will cry on our shoulders when they finally see its okay its happening more and more every day yknow
but we cant give up on them or its just a vicious cycle of brother against brother
weve been given a higher perspective to take a higher path really

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on March 06, 2021, 02:20:05 AM
Quote from: Troye on March 05, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on March 05, 2021, 12:59:10 PM
this cycle will never end

Black gays vs the black heteros vs black women

Just throwing darts back and forth

It's really up to straight black men.

I have marched with BLM  side by side with straight black men here in Dallas  but will that same straight black man March in a gay pride parade with me this summer ? Would he even attend ? No he won't cause he don't care about me or you or equality for black gays or gays in general.  the straight black man cares for himself

I realize their behavior is disgusting but its mostly out of fear, hurt and struggle really
id like to think gay black men have been given the gift of loving someone one of the same sender as a superpower to help illuminate it for the ones that cant seem to find it not  . just solely for our own romantic interests
this barrier has been removed from us for a reason i think we should lead with love and compassion
even in the face of hurt and fear disguised as petty hatred
I feel eventually the walls will come down and our brothers will cry on our shoulders when they finally see its okay its happening more and more every day yknow
but we cant give up on them or its just a vicious cycle of brother against brother
weve been given a higher perspective to take a higher path really

Yesssss Lew yes

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

You and the Alaskan Warthog can live in your utopia if you so choose. But FUCK that man and all that thinks like them. The sooner they die, the better.

:overit:

Brit Brat

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 05, 2021, 10:12:33 PM
They think we're demonic, sexual deviants..perverts, retarded, unnatural, abominations

🥺

HDJSJXJJSJDJKSJDNSNFNNDJSJDJDJ

bby ddy

Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2021, 12:09:33 AM
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

asdfghjkl;

She made sure to squeeze that thing in there. Off beat and all.

Big hateful self

Brit Brat

Quote from: bby ddy on March 06, 2021, 11:06:22 AM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on March 06, 2021, 12:09:33 AM
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

asdfghjkl;

She made sure to squeeze that thing in there. Off beat and all.

Big hateful self
NDNNSNDNDNDNNDMDMSNMDS
S
S
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
D
S
D

SS
S
D
S
S

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Freemala Harris

He aint gay
He aint broke
He aint silly
He aint childish

Freemala Harris

Its the fine dining convention swaying side to side to this anti-homo owt that's taking me down 

FAMÈ

bby ddy

I heard murmurs that Kim's baby daddy is a gay. She gives scorned Buffalo vibes.

I also refuse to believe this bitch is under 50 years old. I thought she was 40......twenty years ago.