Are we going to hell for being fags?

Started by FAMÈ, January 10, 2016, 07:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

I mean why would an all seeing, all knowing all loving God send you to hell for loving someone of the same sex?
Just doesn't make sense to me
If a sin is a sin, then we're all going to hell, i don't see Christians are obsessed with Gays.
What about the murderes, the rapists, the cheaters, the promiscuous...

COD.

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 08:50:14 AM
I mean why would an all seeing, all knowing all loving God send you to hell for loving someone of the same sex?
If a sin is a sin, then we're all going to hell, i don't see Christians are obsessed with Gays.

Because it's much easier to condemn and attack "those evil gays" than try and truly fix the REAL issues. Poverty, disease, etc etc.

It's cheaper too! And we all know the big churches love money
:letsmessfag:

AIDS!

Quote from: COD. on January 11, 2016, 08:52:15 AM

Because it's much easier to condemn and attack "those evil gays" than try and truly fix the REAL issues. Poverty, disease, etc etc.

It's cheaper too! And we all know the big churches love money
:letsmessfag:
hhhhhif I see one more pastor requesting funds for a private jet to spread the word...

LiiVE

Quote from: FAM? on January 11, 2016, 08:40:36 AM
But Amir, the bible predicted this to happen. How could they know if it's a bunch of "lies"?
h

RAY7

I don't get why y'all let these few bad seeds represent "Christians" so much. Clearly those ppl who focus on gays are hypocrites
and ignorant.
Also it's hilarious that you just mentioned being gay in the same sentence with murderers because anytime Mary Mary says that y'all get offended

AIDS!

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 08:54:05 AM
I don't get why y'all let these few bad seeds represent "Christians" so much. Clearly those ppl who focus on gays are hypocrites
and ignorant.
Also it's hilarious that you just mentioned being gay in the same sentence with murderers because anytime Mary Mary says that y'all get offended
You don't get it because your not gay, so you don't know what it feels like to grow up in a religious family or community knowing that you are being condemned everyday
And it's not a 'few' bad seeds, the entire church doesn't agree with homosexuality, some go through extreme lengths to let it be known
And I don't care about Mary Mary
Isn't she the one who went back to her cheating husband? Isn't Adultery a sin too?
It's hypocritical from her because a good percentage of their fanbase are gay

COD.

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 08:54:05 AM
and ignorant.

I get what you're saying, but if it really just was "a few of them" then homophobia would not be so widespread. It's more than a few.....it's many. Religion is the very reason gay people have been discriminated and shunned since well.....the dawn of time.

AIDS!

And sorry but the whole Catholic Church seems occultishbto me
The prayers in unison, the drawn out long chants, the holding of hands, the wine and bread
:dead:
Gives me the creeps!

AIDS!

And I used the murderer example, because the church is readily willing to accept and forgive any other 'sin', but homosexuality is deemed to be the biggest of them all

Cartierline

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 09:00:34 AM
The prayers in unison, the drawn out long chants, the holding of hands, the wine and bread
Gives me the creeps!
ssss

not to mention the disgusting things they carried out in the Middle Ages I read about a while ago; torturing and murdering innocent people for no good reason.

COD.

Gives me the creeps!

The Catholic church is nothing but corruption  :plzstop: bunch of priests fucking little boys and all kinds of MESS.

:uhh:

AIDS!

Quote from: Kylo Ren on January 11, 2016, 09:02:34 AM
Gives me the creeps!
ssss

not to mention the disgusting things they carried out in the Middle Ages I read about a while ago; torturing and murdering innocent people for no good reason.
& then conquering third world countries with it, wiping their own religious beliefs and cultures out, installing their and using it as foundation to support slavery 

Cartierline

And don't even get me started on how this shit is affecting developing countries in Africa and Asia.

I remember watching a documentary on homosexuality in Africa and a lot of the people interviewed shared the sentiment that the new wave of Christian extremism is what's really holding back LGBT rights in Africa, among other things.

Cartierline

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 09:04:58 AM
Quote from: Kylo Ren on January 11, 2016, 09:02:34 AM
Gives me the creeps!
ssss

& then conquering third world countries with it, wiping their own religious beliefs and cultures out, installing their and using it as foundation to support slavery

Exactly.  :dead:

This is the perfect example of religion being used as a control and brainwashing mechanism. Slavery might be over but the whities are STILL using religion to keep us down and docile to this day.

FAMÈ