Are we going to hell for being fags?

Started by FAMÈ, January 10, 2016, 07:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: Young on January 11, 2016, 12:17:07 PM
Spirituality is so important.

Something has to motivate you, drive you, and ultimately fulfill your spiritual needs.

With that being said; religion has destroyed so many people.

Atheists, Christians,  Scientists, Bhuddist etc can all learn from one another.

The division of these lower level ways of thinking are what is also keeping so many people from truly loving and embracing their fellow man.
The Bible says thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself.  (One of the greatest commandments).
Judging one another and saying who's going to hell and who isn't is completely senseless. Especially when we have no say in the matter.
And it would surprise many what "hell" is .

We're all connected. Our views & religions are all connected as well believe it or not in some way shape or form.
Get into a Bible or something of the equivalent & and read and learn it for yourself. Let your spirit discern everything for you.
wow this touched me :stressed:

LiiVE

Something has to motivate you, drive you, and ultimately fulfill your spiritual needs.

The division of these lower level ways of thinking are what is also keeping so many people from truly loving and embracing their fellow man.
The Bible says thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself.  (One of the greatest commandments).
Judging one another and saying who's going to hell and who isn't is completely senseless. Especially when we have no say in the matter.

We're all connected. Our views & religions are all connected as well believe it or not in some way shape or form.
Get into a Bible or something of the equivalent & and read and learn it for yourself. Let your spirit discern everything for you.
I love the way you put that  :ohwow:

Cartierline

pCj

d

he's not too fond of ya Navy ways either!

Young

Quote from: LiiVE on January 11, 2016, 12:31:31 PM

I love the way you put that  :ohwow:

Thanks  :-P

tigernathan

Quote from: FAM? on January 10, 2016, 08:48:49 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on January 10, 2016, 08:47:35 PM
As long as you know its wrong and apologize to god after you sin you should be ok.
That's what I do. And that's what I thought. Good.

Young

Quote from: imaan. on January 12, 2016, 03:26:25 PM
Quote from: FAM? on January 10, 2016, 08:48:49 PM
Quote from: Hazeleyes on January 10, 2016, 08:47:35 PM
As long as you know its wrong and apologize to god after you sin you should be ok.
That's what I do. And that's what I thought. Good.

S
Dndndnfndnfnfn :omgwatshappening:

KingOfHearts

January 12, 2016, 03:54:12 PM #172 Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:27:49 PM by KingOfHearts
Burning in hell is false to begin with that is what Christendom teaches (false religion) the bible doesn't teach that..

Hell in the bible is referred to the common grave of mankind even in the bible it said that Jesus went to hell & he was a perfect person & he definetly didn't burn. So when one dies they go back to the ground and pretty much are in a deep sleep there is no burning going on nowhere.
My Queens!!

yummy

Quote from: FAM? on January 10, 2016, 08:06:47 PM
Sometimes I wish I wasn't raised in a Christian family. It confuses the shit out of me.

v

yummy

Cartierline

yummy

GLOCK

Oooooooooooooooof!
It smells like burning flesh in hea