Porsha is so jealous of her lil sis.

Started by Herb., January 10, 2016, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Porchas sisters apartment

SDDDDDDDDDD

GIRL.

Why is she in this small ass place while you have a ROYCE?

FAMÈ

When Pha' shaded Todd's broke ass I had to scream.

Phantom

I love Phae' but she's really doing the most. Girl, just pay the fckin money and stop dancing around the issue. The shade is unnecessary. You owe! Pay up bih.

Herb.

Quote from: Phantom on January 11, 2016, 10:46:45 AM
Quote from: Herbie on January 11, 2016, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: Phantom on January 11, 2016, 10:33:02 AM
Quote from: Herbie on January 10, 2016, 10:48:13 PM
I feel horrible for Kenya. I can't imagine a parent genuinely having no interest in their child.
That has to be extremely hurtful and confusing. Especially a mother. Like, you came from her womb :dead:

!!

I have never in my life. How can you just pretend that she doesn't exist? After almost 50 years :uhh:
I don't know if the family convincing Kenya's mother not to give her up for adoption was the greatest idea
At least adopted kids are raised in an adopted family, and it's all they know.
BUt Kenya was raised by her biological family, who has access to her mother's name, location, information, everything.
To be that CLOSE to your parent, but not with them....it has to be confusing as hell. I feel bad for Kenya.

I agree. That HAS to be a blow to your self esteem. I kinda don't use Aunt Lori after that episode too. Like why are YOU leaving? Sister or not, the bitch is wrong.
I don't know if Kenya's mother is wrong per se....
According to the dad, she originally to give Kenya up for adoption. but they persuaded her to do something different.

I think she was on the track to doing the right thing. She didn't abort Kenya, but knew she couldn't deal with a child. She let her live but just wanted to give her away to another family.

But the family intervened. SOmetimes people just think about themselves. They wanted Kenya around in the family but didn't take into consideration what might happen to Kenya emotionally....i.e. what's happening right now. and they didn't take into consideration how having kenya so close would affect the mother.

The family should have just let her give Kenya to another family.
It's hard for me to imagine that a mother really doesn't want contact with her own child.....but it has to be real if a mother is willing to disconnect herself from something that came from her own womb. That should be taken seriously and respected.

But some people just don't get it and fight it.
Now they're mad at Kenya for doing what was bound to happen.  :uhh: :uhh: You idiots kept her in the family, what the hell did you expect would happen

Herb.

Quote from: SUPREME on January 11, 2016, 10:50:49 AM

SDDDDDDDDDD

GIRL.

She's basically Porscha's assistant.
an assistant salary will never be as large as the star.

And her sis may also be a bit more frugal.
She doesn't have the responsibility of showing out for the cameras to maintain an image.

Buy The Stars✨

I feel horrible for Kenya. I can't imagine a parent genuinely having no interest in their child.
That has to be extremely hurtful and confusing. Especially a mother. Like, you came from her womb :dead:

This is the first time i fee geninunally bad for her. Like wow ... That was painful to watch . It really kind of explains why she acts the way she does. I mean she didn't have a mother to teach her how to "read" or anything i feel bad for her until she does somethin dumb again

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on January 11, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

SDDDDDDDDDD

GIRL.

She doesn't have the responsibility of showing out for the cameras to maintain an image.
I agree

But between this funiture, her having a man, and the size of the place

:mmyulost:

then she said "you know how you pay ME?"

sddddddddd

i feel like it could be slightly better.

SUPREME

n

she keeps tossing shade at todd

girl, the $$ isnt a problem but you have YET to cut that check

and thats your friends husband. stop.

Herb.

nnnnnn

took her so long to scramble up 8k.

more ppl need to die

Cowgirl

Phaedra's a con artist just like her felon husband. She's a damn crook. Why would Kandi's mom go to her friend that she was clearly not that cool with to have her help plan her baby shower? :uhh:

SUPREME

EW.

Nene and these TITS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cowgirl

I forgot Nene was in the preview for next week and clearly you all did too. She's honestly not needed..

Gilgamesh.

it's horrible and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Herbie on January 11, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

SDDDDDDDDDD

GIRL.

You can tell she's a lot more grounded than Porscha. She doesn't wear make up :dead: