Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I'm a spiritual gorl; DEFINITELY not religious 

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Young

Quote from: The Night King on April 08, 2021, 06:44:43 PM
Hhhhj

if there is something supreme and all powerful that created everything from us to outer space I don't think we could comprehend a lot of its intentions and why this force hasn't stepped in to intervene yet. Why would he give af what we think or want :kii:
:plzstop:

Aalonso.

Quote from: The Night King on April 08, 2021, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: ton on April 08, 2021, 06:32:40 PM
Didn't god lash us multiple times in history

God or the devil?

The "devil" is seemingly all things tempting tbh. Thats not a lash. That jealous, God, vengeful God mess tho. Yea thats a lash. Raining for 40 days and mess. Gurrrrrr

Aalonso.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:49:40 PM
I'm a spiritual gorl; DEFINITELY not religious

Do spiritual gorls throw hands?

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ton

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 08, 2021, 06:52:44 PM
Quote from: The Night King on April 08, 2021, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: ton on April 08, 2021, 06:32:40 PM
Didn't god lash us multiple times in history

God or the devil?

The "devil" is seemingly all things tempting tbh. Thats not a lash. That jealous, God, vengeful God mess tho. Yea thats a lash. Raining for 40 days and mess. Gurrrrrr
dbbxxbxbbx

Dr Naomi Campbell

April 08, 2021, 07:14:01 PM #160 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:15:40 PM by Jayda X
Quote from: The Night King on April 08, 2021, 06:44:43 PM
Hhhhj

if there is something supreme and all powerful that created everything from us to outer space I don't think we could comprehend a lot of its intentions and why this force hasn't stepped in to intervene yet. Why would he give af what we think or want :kii:
so why leave holy books of instructions? Why tell us we can't idolise anything or anyone BUT him? Why tell us we must pray and believe or we'll burn in hell?
Sounds like he does give af about we think and want, sounds his whole existence depends on it.
Created the entire universe yet needs human reverence and worship.

Young

ophababes.

ffffff

if u pray to God, ur religious

the gors just don't wanna claim religion cuz people do evil, racist, homophobic shit in the name of religion all the time. understandable.

also i look at the bible and God seperately. NIGGAS wrote, edited, remixed, chopped and screwed that mess. hell it was written by them in the first place. how do i know that was God talkin.... I DON'T.

:trannyjblige:

Aalonso.

Bentley. HARRIS!

April 08, 2021, 07:48:47 PM #164 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:49:45 PM by Bentley. HARRIS!
What I tell Christians all the time ... it's time to change ... it's time to be realistic

We have to be careful when we say things that focus on the good and make it seem like we have any control over the outcome .... or that it's the prayers that change anything

for example .... what if DMX who has been on drugs since the 90's DOES pull thru
let's say all the prayers of niggers, thugs, and ex-gangstress whores DO "save" him

I'd like to see someone take a trip down the Texas Childrens Hospital and sit with kids who have half of their skull removed just so they can live another WEEK while their parents realize they'll be homeless the rest of their life because they've spent everything they have to see their child alive for .... just another week

I'm sure they prayed ... if it was that easy

DMX ... who's been on drugs since the 90's .... and squandered riches ... and opportunities .. and relationships
... deserved it more than that 6 year old ... with half their skull missing?