Sorry Brits, Prince Phillip DEAD at 99

Started by Cowgirl, April 09, 2021, 07:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Freemala Harris on April 09, 2021, 08:02:08 AM
damns

Although i'm kinda scared for Meghan

I feel like the British media will try to find a way to attack them again in the midst of this
They're so awful and racist, idk how any black people actually enjoy living in that country -_-

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 09, 2021, 12:50:21 PM
damns

I feel like the British media will try to find a way to attack them again in the midst of this
They're so awful and racist, idk how any black people actually enjoy living in that country -_-
f
Don't yall get shot daily?

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Jayda X on April 09, 2021, 01:39:05 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on April 09, 2021, 12:50:21 PM
damns

f
Don't yall get shot daily?

:plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

bedtime stories

April 10, 2021, 08:11:18 AM #24 Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:14:50 AM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on April 09, 2021, 09:20:12 AM

It's interesting how Tamera gets called the white mans whore by black people, a slave, sell out etc

but meghan doesn't get the same treatment. This gif is just ...it's literally her entire GIVE.

Tamera would never get this trashy and outright bedwench-ish but yet she gets slammed way harder.

Dr Naomi Campbell

April 10, 2021, 08:17:13 AM #25 Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:25:26 AM by Jayda X
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 10, 2021, 08:11:18 AM

It's interesting how Tamera gets called the white mans whore by black people, a slave, sell out etc

but meghan doesn't get the same treatment. This gif is just ...it's literally her entire GIVE.
Prolly coz Megan's husband doesn't work for Fox News, sympathise with white South Africans having their land taken off them by the original blacks owners, make comments about how race wasn't a factor in Trayvon's murder, chastise African Americans about them not celebrating the 4th of July, condemn the "rioters and looters" during the BLM marches but stayed silent when innocent black men were being shot etc etc and Megan doesn't inject her "interracial love" comments in moments when couples are celebrating their black love the way she did with Rémy and Pap   :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

April 10, 2021, 08:20:42 AM #26 Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:20:56 AM by Jayda X
and that's also a scene from a tv show hun'
Tamera is a real life bedwench, her husband made all those comments and she either defended him or stayed silent  :dead:

bedtime stories

April 10, 2021, 08:22:08 AM #27 Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:23:57 AM by ATL Shawty
Quote from: Jayda X on April 10, 2021, 08:17:13 AM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 10, 2021, 08:11:18 AM

Prolly coz Megan's husband doesn't work for Fox News, sympathise with white South Africans having their land taken off them by the original blacks owners, make comments about how race wasn't a factor in Trayvon's murder, chastise African Americans about them not celebrating the 4th of July, condemn the "rioters and looters" during the BLM marches but stayed silent when innocent black men were being shot etc etc and Megan doesn't inject her "interracial love" comments in moments when couples are celebrating their black love the way Tamera did with Rémy and Pap   :dead:

And Meghan married into what appears to be a racist family . While we're holding the women accountable for actions and quotes that aren't their own

Ma Lo

And both their mothers are black are brown skinned. I just think black people have more respect for Meghan. I haven't been able to put my finger on it as well good point Afro. 

Ma Lo

Do they love her more because of her husband and his kindness? Something to think about.