Towanda joins Toni & Tamar in bankruptcy and homelessness respectively

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, April 15, 2021, 03:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formation

And who they were/are all paired with plays a big role in their situations as well

Traci has actually had a relatively stable relationship with her husband, who seems to bring home at least some bacon

Tamar was introduced to a super lavish personal life by Vince that ended when he got tired of her mess
Towanda decided to let a broke dusty "writer" cum inside of her raw...
Traci landed somewhere between those two extremes and got her a regular degular stable husband with a job and sense of responsibility.

Traci kinda proves that marriage is not all just about "love", especially considering her husband cheated on her from what I remember
who you invite into your life to get that close to you can really determine a lot of super important shit.
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

FRANCE

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 16, 2021, 09:43:03 AM
Toni seems to be much more stable these days

Chhh that's because she be fucking Birdman. When u have developed an expensive taste for things over the years, it's hard to break that. I remember even Wendy Williams was telling her about this big house she bought and why buy such an expensive house? BFV aint paying much either. The pennies they were all making they all went on strike for it. Everyone except Traci cause Traci is a bitch that will live within her means.

Trina is the same too as the rest of em too. Cause she def relied on her rich ex husbands for support. TD Jake's even called their asses out on that - spoiled bitches. Mama Evelyn is up there with them too. She's prob been fully dependent on her children since the 90s.

como la whore

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 16, 2021, 09:49:08 AM

svdsvissdvsdv

not once but TWICE
:hmph:

formation

Quote from: FRANCE on April 16, 2021, 10:01:06 AM

Chhh that's because she be fucking Birdman. When u have developed an expensive taste for things over the years, it's hard to break that. I remember even Wendy Williams was telling her about this big house she bought and why buy such an expensive house? BFV aint paying much either. The pennies they were all making they all went on strike for it. Everyone except Traci cause Traci is a bitch that will live within her means.

Trina is the same too as the rest of em too. Cause she def relied on her rich ex husbands for support. TD Jake's even called their asses out on that - spoiled bitches. Mama Evelyn is up there with them too. She's prob been fully dependent on her children since the 90s.
:guys:

Annie

Birdman is a thief, didn't even pay his artists. I'm surprised if he ever pays his taxes. Toni plus Birdman seems like a financial disaster waiting to happen.

/.\

formation

Quote from: chula garza. on April 16, 2021, 10:03:05 AM
Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 16, 2021, 09:49:08 AM

svdsvissdvsdv

not once but TWICE
:hmph:
ch...fool me once shame on u
fool me twice dusty cums on me

formation

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on April 16, 2021, 10:24:52 AM

She'll be bankrupt by the end of the year
just finished chatting with the atlanta district attorney

mon has a treat coming to her by years end too :woohoo:

FRANCE

Quote from: Annie on April 16, 2021, 10:18:12 AM
Birdman is a thief, didn't even pay his artists. I'm surprised if he ever pays his taxes. Toni plus Birdman seems like a financial disaster waiting to happen.

Toni better not marry that man. Milk him dry til he gets locked up for unpaid taxes.

formation

Quote from: Annie on April 16, 2021, 10:18:12 AM
Toni plus Birdman seems like a financial disaster waiting to happen.
why? cuz they're BAH-LACK?!
hmmm? :plea:

Marilyn

Toni was the breadwinner in her entire marriage. Keri wasn''t doing much.  I'm sure he loved her but love don't pay the bills. I'm sure it caused MANY arguments. She was probably paying for the family vacations and shit. She'll never date "down" again and I don't blame her. Mary said the same thing. I think she's in a much better space overall.