WHERE IS KAMALA?!! *Update, found on a plane. Kween is working.

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, April 17, 2021, 11:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 17, 2021, 11:29:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2021, 11:09:06 AM
Well tbh the vice president is always an afterthought and people dont really look for them.
now this is true, until the Biden thread I had actually forgot we had a splash of color in there
it really does just seems like an optics position tbh
like ... I'm trying to think of what major role a VP actually plays  :dead:
Yea thats what it seems like to me too. just a living breathing contingency plan. I'm not super politically informed and I asked someone the same ?. Like I guess I should care about what the VP does now. They couldn't really tell me shit btw  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2021, 11:40:56 AM
Well tbh the vice president is always an afterthought and people dont really look for them.
now this is true, until the Biden thread I had actually forgot we had a splash of color in there
Yea thats what it seems like to me too. just a living breathing contingency plan. I'm not super politically informed and I asked someone the same ?. Like I guess I should care about what the VP does now. They couldn't really tell me shit btw  :omf:
ssssssssssss
a walking, talking  "just in case" .... geeesh!

Young

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 17, 2021, 11:21:19 AM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2021, 11:07:02 AM

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

She is just a natural KI to me... I'm sorry

Sndbdbddbfndbfbfbfbfbfnfnfnffnfngsssssssss

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 17, 2021, 11:44:29 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2021, 11:40:56 AM
ssssssssssss
a walking, talking  "just in case" .... geeesh!
Exactly!  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

Quote from: Cartierline on April 17, 2021, 11:22:45 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 17, 2021, 11:21:19 AM
Quote from: Young on April 17, 2021, 11:07:02 AM

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

She is just a natural KI to me... I'm sorry
sdfjhsajdas !!!!!!!!!!!
the way I can SEE the kii through her mask  :dead: :kii: :kii:

bccvvcccccc this SMIZE

'ology

Well Kamala is extremely important for the next 2 years since she's the president of the senate. Since the senate is evenly split she can break ties on all legislation. Other than that Vice President duties are pretty much whatever the president doesn't/can't perform.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'ology on April 17, 2021, 01:26:02 PM
Well Kamala is extremely important for the next 2 years since she's the president of the senate. Since the senate is evenly split she can break ties on all legislation. Other than that Vice President duties are pretty much whatever the president doesn't/can't perform.
Oh tru! I did learn this

Cowgirl

:feelinmyself:

BetterAngels

She actually has a major role because the Senate is tied 50/50 right now.  Her vote will literally determine most laws for the next 2 years

Cowgirl

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 17, 2021, 02:33:26 PM
She actually has a major role because the Senate is tied 50/50 right now.  Her vote will literally determine most laws for the next 2 years
Say it again then!!

:blessed:

Ma Lo

April 17, 2021, 03:16:29 PM #27 Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 03:17:17 PM by The Night King
We won't hear or see Queen THAT much. Mama is making shit happen behind the scenes and supports/advises sleepy Joe. I live too.

Bentley. HARRIS!

EWP! Mamas is locked and loaded

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: The Night King on April 17, 2021, 03:16:29 PM
We won't hear or see Queen THAT much. Mama is making shit happen behind the scenes and supports/advises sleepy Joe. I live too.

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"