Lil Nas Hits The Stripper Pole On SNL & Has a Lil Wardrobe Malfunction

Started by Freemala Harris, May 23, 2021, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Young

Edge gorl

May 23, 2021, 06:11:37 PM #20 Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 06:11:48 PM by You'nt know nann ho!
V hcyt8 fufff

Do it king

He needs to hone his dance skill nd he will b good!

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

oh gosh ... you millennial gorls

tear down the norms! I can do anything!

this kinda isn't even kid friendly and his audience is kids. I just don't know, call me Maga if you want but why can't I turn on a TV without seeing a gay mans shirt off lusting after another man

Young

Quote from: Jayda X on May 23, 2021, 05:11:57 PM
So happy for this black FAGGOT
:gorlonfire:

!!!!

This beautiful king spearheading a SHIFT

He is OWNING his mess and I'm here for it

:gorlonfire:  I want this kind of confidence

Edge gorl

Dr Naomi Campbell

Aalonso.

He needs some smoke and mirrors. Literally.

It's too amateurish to be trying to make this type of statement. I feel like it needs to be AMAZING. Loosen up girl. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 23, 2021, 06:21:57 PM
I'm here for zorl supremacy  :howfestive:
true ... even tho I usually have this reaction to gaga-prime and Madonna performances. because they're really gay too, really cheesy in a raunch sorta way. I still want him to win.

cause if he was giving a bit more Janet where it flows and it's organic sexy, then yea .... he has to be careful of coming off as using gay for shock value is what I'm tryna say

but i guess the best thing about this is making the apes fume
the nigger room hasn't posted it yet?
let's read some comments together guys

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on May 23, 2021, 07:16:10 PM
Quote from: Freemala Harris on May 23, 2021, 06:21:57 PM
I'm here for zorl supremacy  :howfestive:
true ... even tho I usually have this reaction to gaga-prime and Madonna performances. because they're really gay too, really cheesy in a raunch sorta way. I still want him to win.

cause if he was giving a bit more Janet where it flows and it's organic sexy, then yea .... he has to be careful of coming off as using gay for shock value is what I'm tryna say

but i guess the best thing about this is making the apes fume
the nigger room hasn't posted it yet?
let's read some comments together guys

Yeah and that's the thing for me too

I've heard a lot of gays outside gen-z say his music/performances don't do it for them

But:

- They appreciate him and what he represents +the hate he gets so they root for him

- They understand that they aren't the target demographic and this is music/content for the children

- They realize not every black artist has to be exceptional. If the Selena Gomezes and Justin Biebers of the world exist then so can he

And that just about sums up about how I feel about him tbh

The songs are ok. I'm rooting for him though. Him>>>>>>>