Stock Market Gurs...

Started by Aalonso., May 26, 2021, 12:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

June 02, 2021, 06:29:51 PM #30 Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 06:32:19 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: get busy. on June 02, 2021, 05:51:35 PM
awesome to see investments paying off

super happy for yall

And love the fact that this is becoming a thing in our community

just the fact that so many more of us are thinking of investing in itself is a win .

I was talking to a coworker about cryptocurrency 2 weeks ago, and we started chatting about investing and when one should start. And he mentioned how he hasn't yet but it's a no brainer based on what he'd seen growing up. I wanted to say not everyone has those examples or lessons that are passed down and some are first generation this or that, even for something as simple as investing. But he's White, so I didn't add that to that convo

formation

June 02, 2021, 06:36:48 PM #31 Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 06:39:12 PM by get busy.
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 02, 2021, 06:29:51 PM
Quote from: get busy. on June 02, 2021, 05:51:35 PM
awesome to see investments paying off

super happy for yall

And love the fact that this is becoming a thing in our community

just the fact that so many more of us are thinking of investing in itself is a win .

I was talking to a coworker about cryptocurrency 2 weeks ago, and we started chatting about investing and when one should start. And he mentioned how he hasn't yet but it's a no brainer based on what he'd seen growing up. I wanted to say not everyone has those examples or lessons that are passed down and some are first generation this or that, even for something as simple as investing. But he's White, so I didn't add that to that convo
rhbvvvvvvvvvvv

Right . I was just saying two years ago that I wish financial convos were as big in the community  as the whole wokes mess

All of these things are definitely intertwined .

And here we are . Seeing some mention of crypto or other investment mess attached to every woke convo I see on Facebook now ndnfnfnf

Push tf thru blk people . I'm all the way here for it . We waking up on ALL fronts

We gotta get of the mindset of living for here and now only. I don't have kids and probably won't have any. But I have black nieces and nephews who will benefit when it's time .
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

FRANCE

Cartierline

AMC dipped a bit...

Considering buying some more

:omgwatshappening:

Aalonso.