Is your barbershop gay friendly?Do u participate in discussions in the 'shop?

Started by GLOCK, April 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 29, 2017, 07:58:44 PM
Quote from: Bruce on April 29, 2017, 07:54:24 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 29, 2017, 07:45:12 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 29, 2017, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 29, 2017, 07:40:06 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 29, 2017, 07:38:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2017, 05:57:14 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 29, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
and it's a black barbershop. But the fag word may get thrown once and a head shake towards something suspect, but a few gay people(The one's I can tell gay) Come to either get their hair twisted or cut and they treat the same as us.
This is how i feel about mine.  Its not necessarily gay friendly but its not restrictive in that way either. If gay niggas come in to get a cut everything is cool
thats kinda how mine is
They don't bash gays because a lot of gay people get their mess cut there
So it's smooth..
But I have heard a discussion about the media pushing a gay agenda
Which I actually stepped in and defended .. saying we need to see gay people on television and in movies because it helps those who are gay cope with it rather than commiting suicide or marrying women and being miserable

And about half of them sided with me.. which was very refreshingb
ccccccc

im sorry but i dont know how anyone can be homophobic in atlanta

the amount of FAGS i see everywhere :overit:
That makes things worse imo
Seeing an influx of it .. and how disgusting they can be out here ..fighting and carrying on.. stealing and fighting women..
But yeah I think everyone has gotten a lot more comfortable with gays over the years owt here.. so is different

This is the black gay mecca
D<MSSDNNNNNNN\

i kinda hate that it has that title tbh

because it brings in the WORST of the WORST

i know so many black fags from high school that moved to atlanta specifically because of how large the gay community is there

and one fag in particular be pulling TRICKS and STUNTS.

cant stand him, frail FAGGOT :overit:

Yes there are a lot of gays, but you make it seem like you walk into a Kroger and see a fem queen beating some bitch's ass over the last carton of eggs. You can see over the top queens anywhere, yes there are a lot of black gays in Atlanta, but honestly, if you are not going where the gays go, straights are the majority. Al lot of the gays in Atlanta, try hard to give a masculine tea. While yes there are probably a higher percentage of gays in Atlanta than probably anywhere else in the states, they are still the minority.
Compared to HICK invested Florida

where they get the money from

yummy

and it's a black barbershop. But the fag word may get thrown once and a head shake towards something suspect, but a few gay people(The one's I can tell gay) Come to either get their hair twisted or cut and they treat the same as us.
This is how i feel about mine.  Its not necessarily gay friendly but its not restrictive in that way either. If gay niggas come in to get a cut everything is cool
thats kinda how mine is
So it's smooth..
Which I actually stepped in and defended .. saying we need to see gay people on television and in movies because it helps those who are gay cope with it rather than commiting suicide or marrying women and being miserable

I've heard this too

Quite a few of them are convinced that the media wants their sons to be trans and for their daughter to be throwing on straps. It's hilarious.

Kaeli.

thats kinda how mine is
So it's smooth..

ccccccc

Seeing an influx of it .. and how disgusting they can be out here ..fighting and carrying on.. stealing and fighting women..

r u SZA

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 29, 2017, 07:45:12 PM
thats kinda how mine is
So it's smooth..

ccccccc

But yeah I think everyone has gotten a lot more comfortable with gays over the years owt here.. so is different

This is the black gay mecca
D<MSSDNNNNNNN\

i kinda hate that it has that title tbh

because it brings in the WORST of the WORST

i know so many black fags from high school that moved to atlanta specifically because of how large the gay community is there

and one fag in particular be pulling TRICKS and STUNTS.

cant stand him, frail FAGGOT :overit:
CBNCVNNNMMM

that's the type of fag that drives the stereotypes