Two Eleven is now eligible for Gold Certification

Started by NEW MOON, October 16, 2023, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

STUNNA GOD

The definition

STUNNA GOD

https://youtu.be/rJ8E0-1sYig?si=02Io5FrJy6ruLMrO

And since we on the subject. She still needs her goddam ass beat for now making this single #2.

:stressed:

RAY7

This is the same place that said NSN was Diamond certified
I don't trust them

NEW MOON

Quote from: RAY7 on October 16, 2023, 04:01:16 AMThis is the same place that said NSN was Diamond certified
I don't trust them

NSN being Diamond? I just don't believe that..

It crossed the 5 million mark for U.S. sales in 2021. I don't see it selling 5 million additional copies in two years, even with streaming.

DopeSoul.

I'm more of a Chart Data kinda gorl

This page doesn't seem credible actually

Seven

Quote from: RAY7 on October 16, 2023, 04:01:16 AMThis is the same place that said NSN was Diamond certified
I don't trust them

I believe they said it was ELIGIBLE for diamond, not that it was certified diamond.

RAY7

Quote from: Seven on October 16, 2023, 09:40:00 AM
I don't trust them

I believe they said it was ELIGIBLE for diamond, not that it was certified diamond.
either way they inflated the sales. It's nowhere near 10 million or even 9 million in the US

Summertime

The gorls like to tussle over stuff like this on here :hehe: .

Music Data must be using like the other chart prediction pages use which is Luminate/Nielsen https://luminatedata.com site which is streaming data.

Access intelligence from more than 500 verified streaming, retail and airplay sources to analyze millions of artists, albums and songs.

Luminate also compiles radio data which is how the gorls do the Hot 100 predictions.

Can't wait for Ryan to get his updates to shock the gorls with data from her record labels aka streaming + sells data.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 16, 2023, 07:47:04 AMI'm more of a Chart Data kinda gorl

This page doesn't seem credible actually

It's not. I don't know why people keep quoting them. This same page just said Chloe's song with Fist Brown is eligible for gold and that flopped for points
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"