Rihanna lashes the Navy

Started by 🦚, July 11, 2019, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:38:50 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on February 07, 2020, 03:36:02 PM
Hurt over Osama?

tuh!
Wasn't that bitch in the club with a nigga the next week? Aint shit wrong with her. Bitch if ur so depressed then stop eating like every other girl and drop 25 LBs
yeah

A few niggas.
She needs to start doing coke again
Because if ur not gonna have music out
Make sure u look like something  :unsure:

Young

I can't wait for the new music.

I do feel like its gonna be her BEST so far

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 03:32:30 PM
And that's real.  Like,  I get she probably playing but bitch people have been waiting for yrs for a new mess and your response to people being over anticipating is u saying ur over us anticipating.  Bitch, don't fuck around and lose a fckn fan, because anticipating can quickly change to not giving a fuck.  How dare this hoe. Not I'm sick of u telling me that ur anticipating my new music.  This broken English speaking ass bitch.  Like gtfoh
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

fedswatchin

But that's what yall get for stanning a gimmicky artist who writes 2% of the music you're anticipating. She really don't give a fuck :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Oof! Gonna roll this thread up and shove it up my cooch :feelinmyself: such pleasure

CREAM.

n

What do y'all expect from a girl who was never really FOR the music anyway?
She doesn't even like to perform.

The way she's DANGLING this album over the fans heads like a piece of meat is kinda late tho.

fedswatchin

Quote from: SHMONEY on February 07, 2020, 03:38:48 PM
lol Rihanna is making millions everyone 1hr I thinks she's fine lol
r u a rih now?

ophababes.

Quote from: Young on February 07, 2020, 04:24:14 PM
I can't wait for the new music.

I do feel like its gonna be her BEST so far

Vonc2002

Quote from: CREAM. on February 07, 2020, 04:37:46 PM

The way she's DANGLING this album over the fans heads like a piece of meat is kinda late tho.
Also this.
u want it?  Here......SIKE!
Like who tf do u think u are  :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Lis I'm sorry but ur late af 
ciara is not some artist.. and If ur under that impression at all :omf:

Rihanna has far more of an artistic investment in her music and is an all around better ARTIST..

that being said I'll wait a decade if it means she escapes a "Jackie" or "beauty marks"

like :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK on February 07, 2020, 04:57:29 PM
Lis I'm sorry but ur late af
ciara is not some artist.. and If ur under that impression at all :omf:

Rihanna has far more of an artistic investment in her music and is an all around better ARTIST..

that being said I'll wait a decade if it means she escapes a "Jackie" or "beauty marks"

like :dead:
I mean  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

February 07, 2020, 04:59:55 PM #177 Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:00:09 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: zanny on February 07, 2020, 04:51:18 PM
Whew Vonc is steamed tf up

:feelinmyself:
I won't lie, was a bit bugged in here. It took everything in me to not call young outta his name. I'm trying to be better :unsure:

BAPHOMET.

I just read all of Voncs post that were filled with rage and disappointment and I nutted everywhere 

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 07, 2020, 04:59:55 PM
Quote from: zanny on February 07, 2020, 04:51:18 PM
Whew Vonc is steamed tf up

:feelinmyself:
I won't lie, was a bit bugged in here. It took everything in me to not call young outta his name. I'm trying to be better :unsure:

Dndjdjdjcjchcc

I do think what she's doing to her fans is foul. Girl just ignore them or say "coming soon" a billion times