brandy/monica tour? should it happen

Started by Micheal Watson, September 01, 2020, 08:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 10:21:35 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 01, 2020, 10:16:57 PM
despite any petty feelings

a tour would make so much sense kn so many level. they pull at the same demos.... the mess might could do one stadium show even i think.

but yea the money and attention this would generate. theres literally nothing bad about this idea

Period.

And Bran is clearly on her business woman thing right now. She's trying to secure a BAG at the end of the day. And who in their right mind would pass up another opportunity to maximize off of their names right now? They missed this opportunity before; & the signs to go ahead and do this are clear.

After THAT; then I can see them closing the chapter and moving forward with their own mess

But this is clearly a God Given Golden opportunity for them .

Period.
Break it down bby!!

:stressed:

Young

And to keep it a buck; NO other pairing would generate this much press, promo,funding & or endorsement for them. They can add some dope people to the tour as well; like Chloe & Halle, June's Diary etc

I don't know about yawl but I'm ready to see my Queens on a massive stage & on a massive scale again; if that can really happen.

Like; I'm sorry— it needs to happen .

It WILL happen.

Vonc2002

September 01, 2020, 10:31:24 PM #47 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 10:31:41 PM by Vonc2002
Idgaf about these bitch's money. I don't know why y'all be mentioning that kinda shit like y'all getting a percentage, it's so weird :dead:
I go to concerts because I enjoy the artists.  The main reason why brandy and Monica fans never see eye to eye is because these bitches aren't alike AT ALL. Stop tryna make puzzle pieces fit that DON'T.  Brandy fans don't wanna sit thru no fckn Monica concert. We said NO! :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

REALucid

Quote from: RIG 7 on September 01, 2020, 10:18:29 PM
i kinda don't want a tour now. That felt like such a great conclusion for me personally

Yeah
Used to write our names in car fog

Bish

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 01, 2020, 10:20:53 PM
vvvvv the way young been predicting stuff a bit here lately bitch lemme start saving for my ticket
Okay?

This prophet

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2020, 10:31:24 PM
Idgaf about these bitch's money. I don't know why y'all be mentioning that kinda shit like y'all getting a percentage, it's so weird :dead:
I go to concerts because I enjoy the artists.  The main reason why brandy and Monica fans never see eye to eye is because these bitches aren't alike AT ALL. Stop tryna make puzzle pieces fit that DON'T.  Brandy fans don't wanna sit thru no fckn Monica concert. We said NO! :dead:
Hdhddbndndb

Spell it out for them king.
The Verzuz battle made sense but it literally proved that they are polar opposites musically. If I'm gonna go to a concert, I kinda wanna enjoy the whole THING

Bish

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 10:37:36 PM
Hdhddbndndb

The Verzuz battle made sense but it literally proved that they are polar opposites musically. If I'm gonna go to a concert, I kinda wanna enjoy the whole THING
I find it hard to believe that Brandy fans don't like any of Monica's music and vice versa.

Monica is talented and has hits so let's not.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 10:39:47 PM
Hdhddbndndb

I find it hard to believe that Brandy fans don't like any of Monica's music and vice versa.

I'm not saying that. I use a lot of Monica's music, but not enough to go to her concert  :plzstop:
I'm especially not interested in hearing her sing live.

Vonc2002

Hdhddbndndb

Exactly and it showed that they don't really organically gel.  They can put their big girl panties on and get thru a 3 hr VZ but they definitely shouldn't be touring with each other.  The suggestion alone is incredibly fckn selfish imo. They don't like each other,  DASSIT! I mean they couldn't even get thru that IABTM promo run. They finished that and aint seen each other since. Like, get tf over it  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 10:41:53 PM
Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 10:39:47 PM
Hdhddbndndb

I'm not saying that. I use a lot of Monica's music, but not enough to go to her concert  :plzstop:
I'm especially not interested in hearing her sing live.
Like,  please let's use common fckn sense  :dead:

yearofbrandy

Yes, they a movement together! Look at how powerful last night was. People would go out to these shows

Desilu

I certainly don't.

Zankou.

We wouldn't sitting in the same vicinity. I get floor seats, peasant