To breathe for a couple of people

Bye.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on August 21, 2021, 12:52:19 AM
Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on August 20, 2021, 07:10:49 PM
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

I'm the product of a Guyanese born mother and an American born father. Florida born, Caribbean raised. I just don't see the need for stupid shit like that. All for a laugh? Chile.  To each their own though.

Wait. You Guyanese too?
What part your mom from?
BRANDY

crime mob

August 21, 2021, 03:12:08 AM #17 Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 03:34:38 AM by black boy magic ✨
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

I'm the product of a Guyanese born mother and an American born father. Florida born, Caribbean raised. I just don't see the need for stupid shit like that. All for a laugh? Chile.  To each their own though.
fair enough.

what r ur thoughts on the way Asian business owners treat blacks in the communities they infiltrate?

Including the flat out murder of latasha harlins, etc

Have u ever chimed in on that

https://youtube.com/watch?v=r7jRDrpsByQ

Edge gorl

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Rxxf on August 21, 2021, 01:01:00 AM
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

Wait. You Guyanese too?
What part your mom from?

Yup. My Mom is from Georgetown. You have Guyanese roots?

Ma Lo

He needs to get a JOB instead of spending his time doing pranks. 

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: latasha harlins on August 21, 2021, 03:12:08 AM
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

fair enough.

what r ur thoughts on the way Asian business owners treat blacks in the communities they infiltrate?

The ones that treat blacks badly are disgusting and should be called out on that. That doesn't mean that I'll hold that against all of them. Unless I have evidence that each and every one of them are treating blacks badly I don't see how I could. Would you want to be judged for someone else's actions? Doubt it. But I get where you're coming from.

And no, never came across the story you referenced. My thoughts above still stand though.

crime mob

August 21, 2021, 06:23:29 AM #27 Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 06:38:41 AM by latasha harlins
Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on August 21, 2021, 05:20:31 AM
Quote from: latasha harlins on August 21, 2021, 03:12:08 AM
Shuji gorl r u asian

Damn

fair enough.

The ones that treat blacks badly are disgusting and should be called out on that. That doesn't mean that I'll hold that against all of them. Unless I have evidence that each and every one of them are treating blacks badly I don't see how I could. Would you want to be judged for someone else's actions? Doubt it. But I get where you're coming from.

And no, never came across the story you referenced. My thoughts above still stand though.
well there's actually plenty evidence that the Asian community as a whole doesn't fuck with black people at all

Vvvvvvfff it's not about one story. It's about many conversations that have taken place about the mistreatment of blacks at the hands of Asians who come into our communities , take our money  and disrespect us.

Was just wondering if u happened to stick ur head out and sound off for justice in one of those threads .

So excuse me if I'm not crying tears just cuz dayquan picked up the phone to prank call them

It's really not that serious. Prank calls are made every day. This was not a violent or life threatening event. They'll live. Unlike latasha

Edge gorl

we dnt give a damns bout no fckin asians in  hea!

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: YTManzWhore on August 20, 2021, 07:30:56 PM
kskskskdkdkskskkdkdkdkdkddk

Let's call his baby mamas on 2 way next

Fnnfnfngngmgmy

You're really Asian huh
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"