False Confidence

Started by GRAND, November 15, 2016, 11:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

November 15, 2016, 11:08:55 AM Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:09:57 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Is THE worst thing in the world.  :mmywheresddy:

This chick that I know, is terribly insecure but tries to cover it up by constantly bragging about herself :melmel:

Like, I want to say 'girl luv urself', but I feel like she'll get offended and say, I AM!

But it's not the case. She keeps highlighting the 'best' parts of herself, like how skinny her body looks in a mirror if she turns the camera a certain way and adds 10 filters that darkens the picture, and the fact that her eyes apparently change color throughout the year :hmph: and her boobs. how big they are.

She got a boyfriend recently, so now she feels as if her existence is validated and that he makes her complete, as if she were nothing before him and I want to punch her.

It's a mess. I really don't know how to approach people like this because I'm nice.

:damselindistress:

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

Cartierline

SlayUN4life

I think that one chick should play her self esteem playlist from youtube on every single page in this thread in honor of those hoes :traciandchelle:
[

GRAND

Fags I need HELP   :bvy:

How do you tell someone: You're not as confident as you want me to believe you are

without being offensive?  :bvy:

I'm not usually the one to 'tell someone about themselves', but her 'friends' are talking about her behind her back  :dead: :dead: :dead:

yummy

November 15, 2016, 11:13:24 AM #6 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:13:36 AM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:12:15 AM
How do you tell someone: You're not as confident as you want me to believe you are

Dunno, trying to figure out how to say this to a friend of mine.

SlayUN4life

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 15, 2016, 11:12:15 AM
Fags I need HELP   :bvy:

I'm not usually the one to 'tell someone about themselves', but her 'friends' are talking about her behind her back  :dead: :dead: :dead:

TALK TO HER ABOUT SELF CARE. That what my white model friend did then boom I'm working again and taking really good care of my self.

FIN
:raycharles2urmess:
[

CHOKE

I just kinda let them feel their puss a bit

Telling them they aren't as cute as they think they are is only going to make them lash out

SouravMay

ur friend sounds a crazy fool
B7

GRAND

Oh no she's a beautiful girl

She's just terrible insecure and overcompensates for it

and yeah she is crazy

I think I'm just going to tell her not to trust everyone and open the conversation up that way

Real

Sounds familiar.

But you should just come out and tell her in a nice way. And let her know that it's not necessary

RAY7

Lazarus

Be DIRECT and UPFRONT with her.  Lay it all out on the table to her. When you do it though make sure your voice is soothing so it doesn't come off offensive or aggressive.