Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on January 19, 2016, 11:13:54 PM
The husband has a horrible body. It's not believable that he's a boxer
hes retired

Herb.

VirgoMind

I loved it. It definitely keeps getting better!

Young

Can't wait to watch tonight 😍📺

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Valente needs a recast

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

martian

I like the two assistants. I hope they make Valente slightly less queeny next season though

GYNandTONIC

January 20, 2016, 07:44:23 AM #22 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:47:52 AM by GYNandTONIC
Now that I've seen a full 3 episodes I think I can give an honest opinion.

The show is great! Has alot of potential. Brandy looks flawless and I hope that smig-bit of weight returns because it looks so good on her.

I see alot of Will & Grace but no Moesha. Zoe reminds me alot of Grace. Her apt, office, fashions, exuberant personality, childish anger is very Grace. Valente is trying to be jack but it just isnt working.

Valente character should have been a little more ratchet (I know cliche) or white. The valley thing just isnt believable. I think a Marlon Wayans type of man wouldve did the character more justice.

I like the over all storyline but the jokes could be a little less predictable. Its almost like I know the punchlines b4 they say them. I dd laugh out loud alot on ep. 2. They really shouldve casted a comedian (a la Martin/Wayans/Jamie). Comedians just have a natural humor that a writer simply cant replace.

Zoe and the white ladies dynamic on ep. 3 was great! I think Zoe shouldve had a white person in her office or as a friend. Zoe and Pearl are great together! They're dynamic seems very natural.

Gemini just isnt attractive enough. He doesnt look like a boxer. I like his acting and the relationship w/ his family.

I give the show 7.5 out of 10. The worst ep. was 1 and the best was 3, thats a good thing.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Scott. on January 20, 2016, 01:33:25 AM
I think I'm in the minority, but I like Valente. He's not that bad.

!

He has his moments.

Vonc2002

the gay guy is the funniest person on the show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on January 19, 2016, 11:13:54 PM
The husband has a horrible body. It's not believable that he's a boxer
I said the same thing, not believable at all
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

death

Zankou.

January 20, 2016, 09:58:44 AM #28 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:59:38 AM by Saturn.
Quote from: AjBeenOn on January 19, 2016, 11:35:09 PM
I'm sorry but the acting between valente and pearl is kinda cringe worthy. Just looks too forced
!!!

but I think he's funny

Zankou.