Zoe...

Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:29:57 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
I swear ya'll gripe about the MOST asinine things :uhh:
What does them being dark skin have to do with ANYTHING? And because he's the one u identify with as "attractive", then it has to be a THING? Newsflash, her character IS desperate, thats her fucking role on the fckn show. How is she not so attractive and how does her being dark skin play into that? You're sitting up here briniging up the whole Lightskin VS Dark Skin thing so if anything that just shows YOUR mentality. Black people are so ridiculous

The assistant is ugly as fuck, and Pearl is no damn Toccara either. And the Chinese lady as well as the brown gorl didn't get ONE sentence, and they had this dumb as Pakistani joke, and they made this 8 year old kid talk about dating girls.

The show is awfully bland, repressive and heteronormative. And YES a show that I take the time to watch, it would be criticized for the good and the bad.
most times Africans aint near fckn cute

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: King on January 20, 2016, 10:46:28 AM
kljjkhjhjhdff

Vonc do you have ANY clue how african you look?

i can toss your ass into a random town in Ghana right now and NONE of the natives would know you're from the slums of jacksonville, florida until you open your mouth

ESDFGAHJJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

yeah, vonc you don't really give a shemar moore/mocha frappe mess yourself

AIDS!

Hhh this is why African Americans will always be monkeys

SUPREME

AIDS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:39:42 AM
Are you comparing Idris Elba to Valent?, do all "Africans" look the same to you?

for the most part, yea
:hmph:
so what the fuck do you think you look like?
Coz there ain't no damn difference between you and a regular looking dude from west Africa

Zankou.

AIDS!

Unless I'm missing something and he's really a white blonde woman from Minnesota...

AIDS!

Fucking faggot
Hope u snag a bullet

Zankou.

AIDS!

I hope he knows I was kidding lol

Zankou.

January 20, 2016, 01:21:44 PM #87 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:21:51 PM by Saturn.
 :plzstop:

throwintheTAL

aren't y'all proving his point that all africans look like sooty

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 20, 2016, 01:05:30 PM
Quote from: King on January 20, 2016, 10:46:28 AM
kljjkhjhjhdff

Vonc do you have ANY clue how african you look?

i can toss your ass into a random town in Ghana right now and NONE of the natives would know you're from the slums of jacksonville, florida until you open your mouth

ESDFGAHJJNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

yeah, vonc you don't really give a shemar moore/mocha frappe mess yourself
f
where did I say i did? I dont wanna be light bright/Caramel or anything of the sort.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw