Zoe...

Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: Amir on January 20, 2016, 01:37:45 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 01:36:12 PM
for him to be as dark as fucking ASH, I would have thought he'd be more woke and aware of the diversity of the African continent and not have this redneck limited view.

It is really sad tbh.

He probably looks in the mirror and starts clutching his pearls.
ok when he stars dragging you by the pampers
That be your business
Always taking shit too far

He is dark as fuck, where did I go too far, divorced faggot?
WTF does me being dark skinned have to do with ANYTHING faggot. u equate dark skin with African? There are plenty of Dark Americans who dont look african. What about Dark Cubans? One does not equal the other , dummy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

It is not preposterous to assume that someone who so closely resembles a vast majority of West Africans, a person of very dark complexion might have spent an hour or two researching African peoples, and would have a more expanded and profound understanding of "what Africans look like".

:udontlookok:
B7

AIDS!

I wonder if people still think all African girls look like Alek Wek, and African men look like Djimou Houson 😂

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 01:41:53 PM
for him to be as dark as fucking ASH, I would have thought he'd be more woke and aware of the diversity of the African continent and not have this redneck limited view.

It is really sad tbh.

That be your business

He is dark as fuck, where did I go too far, divorced faggot?
WTF does me being dark skinned have to do with ANYTHING faggot. u equate dark skin with African? There are plenty of Dark Americans who dont look african. What about Dark Cubans? One does not equal the other , dummy

Where do you think Dark Cubans come from? Now UNLESS they are Aboriginal or South Indian, they come from AFRICAN slaves.

B7

Zankou.

AIDS!

Dark skin IS synonymous with Africa
Where do you think it comes from? :dead:

SouravMay

Quote from: Amir on January 20, 2016, 01:40:23 PM

It is really sad tbh.

That be your business

He is dark as fuck, where did I go to far, divorced faggot?
Calling him ash? :uhh: clutching his pearls when he looks in the mirror?
It was a figure of speech to emphasize how dark he in fact is. And the last line referred to him looking African, but saying he finds Africans ugly.

:uhh:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 01:42:17 PM
It is not preposterous to assume that someone who so closely resembles a vast majority of West Africans, a person of very dark complexion might have spent an hour or two researching African peoples, and would have a more expanded and profound understanding of "what Africans look like".

:udontlookok:
Im not African so wtf do I care about researching Africans? Just like Africans dont relate to Black Americans, I dont relate to Africans. I stand by what I said WHOLEHEARTEDLY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

January 20, 2016, 01:45:43 PM #132 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:46:13 PM by SUPREME
Quote from: Amir on January 20, 2016, 01:42:36 PM
I wonder if people still think all African girls look like Alek Wek, and African men look like Djimou Houson
in America we're only exposed to starving African babies with flies on them and the few African celebs that become big in America

When I was little and my dad showed me pics of Nairobi, I went

" :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: buildings? Cars? No aids victims? "

Vonc2002

I wonder if people still think all African girls look like Alek Wek, and African men look like Djimou Houson 😂
YEA, alot of people do

Zankou.

Quote from: SUPREME on January 20, 2016, 01:45:43 PM
I wonder if people still think all African girls look like Alek Wek, and African men look like Djimou Houson
in America we're only exposed to starving African babies with flies on them and the few African celebs that become big in America