Zoe...

Started by BranLover, January 19, 2016, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

The show is racist. Out of the 5 women in her meeting, the only 3 that even got to speak were white. Not them adding Marisol and Sing-Lu as some filler mess.

And the role they gave this Pakistani guy is really awful, as well as the gay guy.
B7

SouravMay

Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 09:58:44 AM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on January 19, 2016, 11:35:09 PM
I'm sorry but the acting between valente and pearl is kinda cringe worthy. Just looks too forced
!!!

but I think he's funny
i think they're the best characters on the show, personally
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:10:07 AM
I'm sorry but the acting between valente and pearl is kinda cringe worthy. Just looks too forced
!!!

but I think he's funny

they are god awful. And so stereotypical. The desperate thirsty chubby dark woman, and the annoying, squirky, just as thirsty sidekick faggot.
B7

SouravMay

I only see it for Miguel sexy self and Zoe...

:shittinonmmy:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
Something about two dark skin thirsty, desperate not so attractive dark skin people clawing it owt over this lightskin bisexual trade did not sit well with me.
I swear ya'll gripe about the MOST asinine things :uhh:
What does them being dark skin have to do with ANYTHING? And because he's the one u identify with as "attractive", then it has to be a THING? Newsflash, her character IS desperate, thats her fucking role on the fckn show. How is she not so attractive and how does her being dark skin play into that? You're sitting up here briniging up the whole Lightskin VS Dark Skin thing so if anything that just shows YOUR mentality. Black people are so ridiculous
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:11:22 AM
!!!

but I think he's funny

they are god awful. And so stereotypical. The desperate thirsty chubby dark woman, and the annoying, squirky, just as thirsty sidekick faggot.
Did u expect for them to reinvent the fucking wheel when Zoe came along? There are people like this on EVERY other fckn show but here its an issue, stfu.

Zankou.

s

you REALLY tried this hun

Zankou.

!!!

but I think he's funny

!!!

the only time I laugh is during their scenes, no shade

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 10:23:12 AM

s

you REALLY tried this hun
im sorry but he is a fckn TROLL

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
What does them being dark skin have to do with ANYTHING? And because he's the one u identify with as "attractive", then it has to be a THING? Newsflash, her character IS desperate, thats her fucking role on the fckn show. How is she not so attractive and how does her being dark skin play into that? You're sitting up here briniging up the whole Lightskin VS Dark Skin thing so if anything that just shows YOUR mentality. Black people are so ridiculous

The assistant is ugly as fuck, and Pearl is no damn Toccara either. And the Chinese lady as well as the brown gorl didn't get ONE sentence, and they had this dumb as Pakistani joke, and they made this 8 year old kid talk about dating girls.

The show is awfully bland, repressive and heteronormative. And YES a show that I take the time to watch, it would be criticized for the good and the bad.
B7

SouravMay

The most potential is when Zoe is acting Susan Mayer-ish and being clumsy and weird. Those scenes are cute and enjoyable. The rest is just not original whatsoever.

Ugh I want Zoe to revamp her whole team for season 2. She should marry Miguel and get some cast mates with some SENSE and humor, and a bit of depth and originality.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on January 20, 2016, 07:44:23 AM
I like the over all storyline but the jokes could be a little less predictable. Its almost like I know the punchlines b4 they say them. I dd laugh out loud alot on ep. 2. They really shouldve casted a comedian (a la Martin/Wayans/Jamie). Comedians just have a natural humor that a writer simply cant replace.

everything is predictable as hell.

:plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rajesha on January 20, 2016, 10:25:12 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2016, 10:16:46 AM

The assistant is ugly as fuck, and Pearl is no damn Toccara either. And the Chinese lady as well as the brown gorl didn't get ONE sentence, and they had this dumb as Pakistani joke, and they made this 8 year old kid talk about dating girls.

The show is awfully bland, repressive and heteronormative. And YES a show that I take the time to watch, it would be criticized for the good and the bad.
Ive seen you sit on here and call some of these Africans cute and im sorry but if im being fckn honest, most times Africans aint near fckn cute, atleast not in the traditional sense. But when it comes to this show, the girls are supposed to be supermodels? She looks like a real, avg woman. She aint gorgeous and she and ugly. Does EVERY extra on every show get a line, u sound ridiculous. This is a fucking sitcom, not the united nations. Ur gripes are extra as hell but thats AS USUAL

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saturn. on January 20, 2016, 10:24:39 AM
!!!

but I think he's funny

!!!

the only time I laugh is during their scenes, no shade
Lightweight, lowkey :dead: