Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: bby ddy on July 31, 2020, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 09:50:20 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on July 31, 2020, 09:46:04 PM
Quote from: Puakenikeni. on July 31, 2020, 09:40:40 PM
Borderline is a GHan classic.

I just came in to type this :'(

Currently listening. So hauntingly beautiful!!

THIS deserves a SONG OF THE YEAR Grammy nom, not just the R&B categories. Wishful thinking....

!!!!
They nominate HER in those major categories and I just don't get the HYPE. Hopefully Bran gets a look or two next year...

I hope OUR award shows acknowledge her as well. BET Awards, Soul Train, Image Awards......
!!!!

TriBeCa

Brandy just moved up to #8 on the Apple Music streaming chart. She was #10 earlier. Keep streaming! Also, Alanis is nowhere to be found even though she's #2 on iTunes so Brandy has a great chance of pulling  ahead on Billboard.

:gorlonfire:

CREAM.

Oh lemme see what Alanis talking bout 

Harlem

Hey guys, just wanted to say Lucid Lordz is fuckin AMAZING!!!! Wish Unconditional had the same mixing b/c baybeeeeee

Le Champ

Zankou.

Borderline is kinda dragging the shit outta me 

I'm in my feelings :( 

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: TriBeCa on July 31, 2020, 10:09:43 PM
Brandy just moved up to #8 on the Apple Music streaming chart. She was #10 earlier. Keep streaming! Also, Alanis is nowhere to be found even though she's #2 on iTunes so Brandy has a great chance of pulling  ahead on Billboard.

:gorlonfire:
CAN ONE OF Y'ALL HOES TELL ME HOW TO STREAM...I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT ESPECIALLY IF I BROUGHT IT OR DOWNLOADED.

HOW DO I MAKE THIS BITCH COUNT
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

I think this might be Bran's second best album.  :diddraispoot:

Like this may not be your favorite album of hers to you but as far as the quality and storytelling and conception...beats etc its up there...like its her LEMONADE.

CRITICAL ACCLAIM
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

ReVon

She is delivering an ol nasty Ray J vocal on BORDERLINE. I live!

:flamebroiled:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 04:34:16 PM
Agreeeed. Grammy's aren't everything but I'd love to see a nomination in one of the album categories

This day >>>

https://twitter.com/iammelsmith/status/1289086761092755456

https://twitter.com/iammelsmith/status/1289222589919813634
Yes this I love what he wrote she definitely lined this album songs up perfectly.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Heated🔥

Apple Music now has all the lyrics to the songs now.
:supluv:

Vonc2002

Ok, I'm on board with this album being better than Afrodisiac now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

May, I take back what I said about unconditionals it's lashing me rn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw