OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

August 01, 2020, 07:22:43 AM #2040 Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 07:31:52 AM by The Mu Edition
 :plzstop: :plzstop: :flamebroiled: :plzstop:

I love Brandy. She is still standing on my neck
The funnny thing is for me this is the most instant album on my ears since I heard Full Moon.

I didn't even have to try and repeat over and over if just lashed me from the first listen

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah it's still lashing me. Listened to it during my morning run and felt like I was in another damn dimension.
:plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Annie on August 01, 2020, 04:54:58 AM
Quote from: Unconditionally Lucid on August 01, 2020, 01:40:06 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 01, 2020, 01:38:04 AM
Quote from: Buddha on August 01, 2020, 01:05:48 AM
Quote from: 'ology on August 01, 2020, 12:50:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 01, 2020, 12:48:31 AM
Ok, I'm on board with this album being better than Afrodisiac now
Bc Turn it off and saddity Ruins that album for me!

Literally the three bonus songs on Afrodisiac >>> b7
Those songs are great but please don't ever call yourself a Brandy fan again. EXIT STAGE LEFT HUNTY AND WE DNT WANT NO MORE INTERVIEWS AT ALL.
:supluv: :supluv: :supluv: :supluv:

And don't interview her again  :watchit:

Jealousy  :usuresis:
His ear>>>>>
Buddha always brings quality and he gives his honest opinion. I don't get how you can't be a Brandy fan without liking everything she recorded.
But we'll see in a year how people feel..

Yeah, he's allowed to not like the album and still be a fan  :dead:

Some of y'all are damn psychos I swear.

D.I.E.G.O.

How the hell did Bran do schizophrenic runs at the beginning of Borderline like that—the scaled-up one sounds happy and the lower one sounds sad. Like  :uhh:

It's like she had a psychotic break in the booth
:loose2when:

D.I.E.G.O.

They had Brandy Appreciation Day on the Joe Budden podcast today btw  :blush:

Le Champ

Kelly Rowland is stanning in her IG story
whew

Le Champ

So yea b7 is just fckn IT.
Welcome to the elite 3
:feelinmyself:

Le Champ

Tweet is stanning too
Wow wow wow
bran is really queen huh

Ulysses

This is her absolute best creation. The instrumental that starts off the album is absolutely gorgeous that leads into SAML. This whole song kinda prepares us for all the material for the album. It gives just enough without giving too much for the album starter. From there, I feel like I'm just FLOATING along the music, the melodies, her VOICE. Literally floating with the atmospheric sounds that are throughout these songs.

I love how these choruses aren't just copy and pasted throughout the song. There is truly something special and unique added each time, a harmony added/removed for another purposefully placed note. Good GOD.

The vocal is stellar. Every song. These lows. We all know, as fans, how she owns the lows but lows are never appreciated as much as the high notes to the average/casual music listener. I think those casual listeners can listen to this album and finally see and appreciate those vocals that we have always known were amazing.

If I had to pick my top 2 songs, it would be "Rather Be" And "Borderline". RB is definitely the highlight and probably top 5 songs she has ever delivered. I'm actually surprised that I love "Borderline" as much as I do. Usually when you have vocals like Bran, I get mad about the singer's voice being altered and almost too computerized. But it WORKS with the song's content and structure. Nothing in this song is over done. Perfectly connects. The melody and "...I'm the most jealous girl" has been stuck in my head since first listen.

SAML, Lucid Dreams, No Tomorrow, Say Something, I Am More... sooooo much replay value. "Bye Bipolar" is EMOTIONAL and I absolutely love it but can't find myself to play it over and over like the others because I have yet to listen to the song and NOT get teary eyed. So imma leave that song to listen to when I want to put myself into that kinda mood. The only song that could have been left off, and should have, is "High Heels". I realize she wanted her daughter to shine, but this wasn't the time. And Brandy even said herself that Bran'Nu should have never happened and was shocked to hear her make an appearance, and a cringe worthy one at that.

Minus the one flaw, this is her absolute best.  This is what happens when the singer is INVOLVED and invested so much into the project. We just needed her more hands on!

I love this Brandy!

Vonc2002

I now hear how Say sumn could be a single.  This album is everything.  I'm even kinda warming to HH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

rosone1

August 01, 2020, 10:15:10 AM #2050 Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 10:56:39 AM by rosone1
After finally listening with earphones, Borderline gets knocked out of my Top 5.I love everything about it except the drunken voice she's using on "Got another lady" .What was the point of that.
:kii: :kii:
:

Micheal Watson

UC is such a weird fckn song.

please delete it on all formats ghan

replace with make believe

black Barbie even

or melancholy

Le Champ

Quote from: Manistee on August 01, 2020, 10:16:37 AM
UC is such a weird fckn song.

please delete it on all formats ghan